• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you eat your chili?

Do you eat crackers or bread with your chili?
Wife and I had chili for the first time this fall. I have always have eaten my chili with peanut butter sandwiches or with crackers that I put peanut butter on one at a time. Wife says I am odd but I am perfectly happy being odd.
If I eat chili at a bar I like mustard and horseradis.
I like my chicken noodle soup with a cheese sandwich.
I like to watch and see the different way people eat popular foods. There is a small bar that I eat lunch at sometimes and they serve ranch with pizza.
I put peanut butter on the crackers and throw them in my bowl of chili. That started when I was in a hurry once years ago and I still do it to this day. Quick, easy clean up cheese sandwich. Bread in the toaster, then a little butter, cheese and then in the microwave for about 10 or so seconds. A slice of ham is optional, before you microwave. Poor people have poor ways!! LOL.

Put it on a bed of Frito's with cheddar cheese grated on top. Cant be to thin or soupy.

Auto Transport Service
Back