• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't know everything, but THIS is how you change the title to your thread:

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:04 AM
Reaction score
I have seen some people ask about how to change the title on their threads that they start on this forum.
Please understand, I must have stumbled upon this because I am in NO way a computer expert.
Look to the right side of this picture:

1726603205684.png

The area circled in red....click on that and then the area circled in green pops up. From there, you can change the title.
If a certain amount of time passes, you cannot edit the title or the post. For that, you need the assistance of a Moderator.
Cheers.

I have seen some people ask about how to change the title on their threads that they start on this forum.
Please understand, I must have stumbled upon this because I am in NO way a computer expert.

View attachment 1728120

The area circled in red....click on that and then the area circled in green pops up. From there, you can change the title.
If a certain amount of time passes, you cannot edit the title or the post. For that, you need the assistance of a Moderator.
Cheers.
Edit thread if it allows you to. There is a time out where you won't be able to.

View attachment 1728120

Cheers.
You aren’t an expert but you did a better job writing that up than many experts when writing steps to test a function. I QA software for a living and always tell people to put details like that and don’t assume people just know what you mean, a pic is worth a thousand words as they say.

Thanks, One Wheel.
One thing that always annoys me is when you buy a product and IF they actually include instructions, they are often cryptic and hard to follow.
An adage that I try to follow is...Be better than what you complain about, or stop complaining.

Well it would be a lot more fun if you could change the title to somebody elses thread

Auto Transport Service
Back