• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this BS?

j-c-c-62

Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Anybody believe these are real violations anywhere?
Anybody ever gotten a ticket for one?
There are like 15? here, other than a few like overly dark window tint and overly lifted hydraulic suspensions, this is an AI joke article, correct?

MSN

I got a ticket for leaving the tow hitch in the receiver once when the car was parked! Tripping hazzard!

FL recently banned "truck nuts".

People hanging large steel (or brass) nuts from their hitch/receiver to look like testicles.

1726147740726.png

I guess they can fall off and do some potentially serious damage.

For her pleasure?

Hopefully

Hit the back of that it will Fruck your car for sure! :rofl: Actually have seen a few of them on the road.

I actually leave my somewhat long hitch with class III to class II reducer in to discourage tailgating.

Modified exhaust absolutely get a ticket IF the cop wants to pull you over or if they get complaints. I had someone complain about my open header 426 hemi a couple of weeks ago. Under body Neon/LED definitely in some states/cities, banned in CA when I lived there and another reason to get pulled over just to see what else they can find. LED bars turned on while driving on the road another definite ticket opportunity, saw a boat get a ticket for this. Back in the day we had to cover our KC off-road lights when on the street and take the yellow smiley face covers off when in the dirt. Had friends get tickets for not putting the covers back on while driving on the road. Problem is, a'holes aim them directly at rear view mirrors and light up Grandma doing the speed limit.

Can't have blue lights either, or red lights facing forward.

I like this technique myself...

I glued a beer can on the roof of one of my demolition cars (73 Fury). It was funny for awhile and then became pretty monotonous about the 100th time someone started pointing and yelling.

As far a violations goes, it depend on your state, where you live in the state and the zealousness or lack of enforcement.

Hitch in, illegal in Michigan. Damage to other vehicles or persons (even walking) you are at fault.

It would be helpful when members want to share something to CUT AND PASTE THE ENTIRE ARTICLE INSTEAD OF POSTING JUST THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE.
Many sites have obtrusive ads or blockers that won’t let you read anything without joining, subscribing or disabling my own ad blocker.

Auto Transport Service
Back