• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issues with Firm Feel

This whole deal with Firm Feel is really disappointing imo. They make some really nice parts. Although more expensive than their competitors, the quality is topnotch. I paid up for a couple of their rear swaybars because of there design, and don't regret it. But with the way the business has been run for the last couple of years, that will be the nail in their coffin.

for sure it is sad, wish they would have contacted me I would have paid up for the rear sway bar along with the rest of the suspension rebuild parts, never saw the parts in person but the pics looked good and everyone like you said is was top notch. Who knows maybe they will pull out of it and the son will get his **** together :(

They sent me a quote yesterday 500$ for 1 torsion bar, i couldn’t do it so I contacted Bergman parts should be here in a week.
probably would have taken months to get it, I was looking at Hotchkis, there parts were not available until January

The bad part for them again is I could have waited till february, since I'm redoing the rest of the drive train and painting the underneath of the car. can't drive around here till at least april or may anyways.

The bad part for them again is I could have waited till february, since I'm redoing the rest of the drive train and painting the underneath of the car. can't drive around here till at least april or may anyways.
got a reply from PST already one item was on back order for 3 to 4 weeks wanted to know if i wanted the other parts right away. Good customer service!

got a return email gonna refund me 152.80 thanks so much
..and you asked for the 10% FBBO discount correct?!
PST great to deal with, its what businesses used to do. was kinda impressed at the checkout they wanted to know the exact size of the front sway bar i have on the car now for fitment referral to match up the new one.

Auto Transport Service
Back