• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Force crash

I heard they were tying the body's down on the FC so they don't blow off and end up in the stands or elsewhere. I noticed his body didn't blow off when it exploded. More than likely why he took most of the impact. Just sidelining here.
Yup, many people talking about that

looks like his eyes are open here on July 7th...
1721436416097.png

Reading that last article, doesn’t make sense

Updated on the 18th but talks mostly about the week just after the crash

Nothing new

Found this from a few days ago

"The team reports that he is "responding positively to treatment" at an undisclosed rehabilitation facility."

Last edited:
Reading that last article, doesn’t make sense

Updated on the 18th but talks mostly about the week just after the crash

Nothing new

Found this from a few days ago

"The team reports that he is "responding positively to treatment" at an undisclosed rehabilitation facility."

Agree.

Update: NHRA Great John Force Leaves Rehab Facility

I have a bunch of pics of my daughter with John, too, Steve. And a lot of other drag racers. Good memories. We went to the US Nationals in 2009. We had gotten to know Hector Arana Sr a little bit at that time, and he won that race. Afterward, we were hanging around the winners' circle and Hector handed the Wally to my daughter and asked her to hold it while he was doing something for a few minutes. I have some great shots of that.

Auto Transport Service
Back