• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOHN STUART DISC BRAKE CONVERSIONS

moose1

Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
Looking for input from my fellow Ontarians. Thinking of converting to front disc on my '66 Coronet. Has anybody dealt with John Stuart Power Brakes in Stoney Creek Ontario? How was the service, quality, etc? I'd like to deal locally if I can due to the high cost of shipping from the U.S.

They are located maybe 10 minutes from me. I've had allot of items rebuilt by them and always a good experience. One thing I like is they are a small shop and they answer the phone. You can talk to the rebuilder directly if you ask. I was once looking for an old police car power steering pump and they happened to have them already rebuilt on the shelf. I'd recommend.

They are literally right around the corner from me.
I second to what slepr1 says.
I don't think they offer a disc brake kit do they?
Or are you purchasing all the parts together?

Thanks Guys! According to their web site they have disc brake conversion kits for my '66! I have emailed to get a price but so far no answer.

Thanks Guys! According to their web site they have disc brake conversion kits for my '66! I have emailed to get a price but so far no answer.

Fully agree with previous posts. I live about 30 min away and John Stuart has saved the day a few times over the past several years. Maybe a bit pricey, but they know what they are doing and good to deal with. Strongly recommend.

Auto Transport Service
Back