• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just purchased my dream car!

Welcome from Missouri !!! Very nice 65!! I love red 65's.

Zeek, Nice, love them early "B's" :thumbsup:

Welcome from indiana from another early B owner. And thank you for your service.

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from indiana from another early B owner. And thank you for your service.

Thanks for all the welcomes. I still feel like Im in a dream....I have been looking for one of these B bodies for a very long time. This is truly my dream car. Here's a couple pics in the garage from tonight.....I still just love to sit and look at it...:thumbsup:

20200907_164247.jpg 20200907_164211.jpg

Another welcome from the big Mitten, glad to have you with us. Beautiful car you’ve found, I’m hoping for many happy years with it!

Welcome from California.
You'll never get tired of just sitting and looking at it!

I recently joined a forum on FB for early B bodies and found one of the original owners of my Coronet!! I spoke with him on the phone and got a whole lot of great info on the car and its build. It was actually in Hot Rod magazine in Oct. 1997 (I already purchased a copy from a seller on ebay....:thumbsup: ) Turns out it was actually owned by Reggie Jackson, but only for a very short time. He is sending me a photo album of the original build.....I cant wait to get it....

hotrod971.jpg hotrod97.jpg

I recently joined a forum on FB for early B bodies and found one of the original owners of my Coronet!! I spoke with him on the phone and got a whole lot of great info on the car and its build. It was actually in Hot Rod magazine in Oct. 1997 (I already purchased a copy from a seller on ebay....:thumbsup: ) Turns out it was actually owned by Reggie Jackson, but only for a very short time. He is sending me a photo album of the original build.....I cant wait to get it....

View attachment 1003266 View attachment 1003267

This is a great story. Looking forward to seeing all the details once you get it. Congrats.

Auto Transport Service
Back