• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

SS1GTX:

What springs are you running in the rear? That car and its stance looks SWEET...gotta get mine looking like that...

The car does have air shocks on it. It has stock springs as far as I know. The wheel lip has been trimmed a little. There is about 1/4" between the tire and the wheel lip and about 3/4" between tire and spring. I have only driven the car 15 miles and no rubbing issues so far and I live on a bumpy and curvey road. No one has ridden in the back seat yet. Thanks for the compliments.

Here was my '67 500, Slant Six, three-on-the-tree. Picture was taken in the fall of '85. I sold it shortly after that, I think it was converted to a 440 4-spd. I never saw it again.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 851
How does it Handle With Those Skinnys Up Front ? I Really Like The Stance

Iv'e only had up to 55 or so, but it handles pretty good from what I can tell.

I did and thanks for helping me spell ! i did spell a word wrong but i was not checking myself and i like the look very old school.!

See i really like that look with the cragars on it old school all the way that is what i want on my 66 satellite & steelie out back.!
And i want to know to how does your handle.? i took mine off cause mine was very bad when hitting uneven areas in the road & it wanted to move all over now since i changed it WOW what a different car.!

*** But those cragars are very very coolllllll.!

Here is a few of my 67 GTX. Just put the cragars on it and I think it needs bigger tire on the front

See that is what i want to see on here to not just street cars but pictures of all you guys out here that race these 66-67 b-bodies.! Show them off.!

Thank you. It is a good car. Still has its original drive train and sheet metal. Nice driving car also.

Really do thank all of you for posting your cars on here also if your father or uncle or any family member had one of these cars post it here & give a history of it its nice to see these american cars that will never be again as they where back then.! What a wonderful time in american car history.!

That would be nice to go to the dealer and see this ad and those cars still being sold.! :)

A few more killer b-bodies.!

love it these cars of the 60 where one of a kind.!

Attachments

• 66ply56687-1.jpg
    66ply56687-1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,053
  • 66belvedere.jpg
    66belvedere.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,047
More sweet rides.!

A few more fine mopars.!

Attachments

• 66ply56916-1.jpg
    66ply56916-1.jpg