• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

That car was on this site for sale a while ago.

An assistant to the PO was asking for advice.

Good move on his part.

I think you made a good buy. Good luck with the resto.

That is sweet also knowing that the car has been your this whole time you know the cars history.! Show the pics during & after the redo.!

Yes share away and keep us posted on your progress.! Nice car if it was mine no this is me i would put it back all orignal but good luck with whatever you do.!

Thanks for sharing.!

Just found out about this site and already love it. Recently acquired a 67 R/T that has been sitting since 1986. It's an original R/T 4 speed, dana rear end, original paint except for stripes with 8800 original miles.

My plans are to assemble it as a day two car because it has too much character to change anything presently. I did get most original parts with the car and one day will probably restore it.

I'd like to share some pictures and hope I'll hear from people that remember the car as I would like to acquire as much history as possible.

67 Charger

Finished the winter work I could aford to do. Cleaned it up and figured I would put a picture or two on here. Its great having all the great cars to look at on here.

Attachments

• DSC00068(1).JPG
    DSC00068(1).JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 755
  • DSC00079.JPG
    DSC00079.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 754
Thanks Stuart I will see you saturday. Racin 33 that car looks great. Copper your car looks great and I have listened to your video several times it sounds real strong I would like to know the specs on the Mopar cam you have in it.

Auto Transport Service
Back