• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Nice car i bet its a blast to drive in the spring , summer , Fall.

Wow.! that is sharp i would not want to sit my butt in it very clean job super nice i would be worried i would do something to it.!

Congrats.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on getting it done.!

Yep you are correct... SRT 8 wheels.

suspension.. Super stock springs in the rear with urethane bushings , as well as in front , drilled and slotted rotors in the frt.

added power windows in the frt and remote power locks(lazy i know)

And to 67coronetman... It's a big block, 440...you can sit in it...It's leather,,, easy to clean up!! ;)

It's a blast to drive!

Thanx for all the comments!!

Here is one they are working on up the road from me at Legendary Motorcar.
Looks like its going to be very nice, and big $$$

Attachments

• 132189782911.jpg
    132189782911.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 852
  • 129979416311.jpg
    129979416311.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 848
Been a while since I posted any so here are some from my trip down to the Spring Fling Show in Van Nuys, CA a few weeks ago.

and a video that Gearheadlive did durring the show.

IMG_0988.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

Click here for Video

-Steve

nice first generation there steve.
soon ill have mine back on the road. all i need is time and some motor mounts

Cruising the coast of Cali in a hot rod sweettttttttttttttt.! i remember those day long ago when i live in Torrance Ca cruising PHC Hwy,.!

Wow those are some very clean rides i do miss going up & down the coast cruising. And yes people always flock to the cars its so cool.!

Thanks for sharing with us keep it up post all the pics you all want have a great time.!

The last two pics are pre Hotchkis and the first 3 where a couple of days ago after alighnment.

Attachments

• IMG_6640.jpg
    IMG_6640.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 954
  • Hotchkis 1.jpg
    Hotchkis 1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 933
  • Hotchkis 5.jpg
    Hotchkis 5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_5924.jpg
    IMG_5924.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 958
  • IMG_5925.jpg
    IMG_5925.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 949
I love it. I have to watch my speed with the tall gears I hit 80 all the time and have to slow down. I don't have the front sway bar on or sub frame connectors (no welder) but still am loving in.

This car was purchased out of Alabama off of this site. It had a 318 (died shortly after I got it) leaking 727 (rebuilt when the 440 went in) and needed much TLC. But I love it and am happy. She was repainted at one time and could use a recoat again. I haven’t found any major rust which is why I purchased this particular car.

Auto Transport Service
Back