• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

That is very cool. !! I am just in Awwww.! at the mopars still out here that are in barns or garages that have not been found.

Thanks for posting .!

Fresh from the shop.

Attachments

• 100_0436.jpg
    100_0436.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 842
My car as of today.!

Same car with a few changes more on the way.

Attachments

• IMG_20120514_174933.jpg
    IMG_20120514_174933.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 724
  • IMG_20120514_174943.jpg
    IMG_20120514_174943.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 738
Hi guys, I'm going to start posting my cars here instead of the welcome wagon since virtually everything I own is 66 or 67.

This poor car hasn't seen the light of day for a while. It's an origional 4 spd convert with a highly modified, unorigional drive train. As you can see, there was a little hood clearance issue that was solved in a way I wouldn't have done. Anyway, when I do return it back to origional, I'm sure someone could use it.

Attachments

• DSCN1040.JPG
    DSCN1040.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 725
  • DSCN1043.JPG
    DSCN1043.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 700
  • DSCN1049.JPG
    DSCN1049.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 725
Hi guys, I'm going to start posting my cars here instead of the welcome wagon since virtually everything I own is 66 or 67.

This poor car hasn't seen the light of day for a while. It's an origional 4 spd convert with a highly modified, unorigional drive train. As you can see, there was a little hood clearance issue that was solved in a way I wouldn't have done. Anyway, when I do return it back to origional, I'm sure someone could use it.

Hang a WO hood scoop on that sucker and let it breathe! Looks good, gotta be different!

Hang a WO hood scoop on that sucker and let it breathe! Looks good, gotta be different!
Thanks guys. I do have the WO scoop, but I'd really like to bring it back to stock. I have all the parts to do it. The only thing missing is time and money, haha, ever heard that before? When I get back to my other coputer, I'll post an other car.

Cool

Nice Coronet R/T, A stock hood "with out the hole" will look good too, but I'm with the others, a S/S scoop {from somewhere like Sled City Fiberglass} would look great on the already beautiful car too...

Nice Coronet R/T, A stock hood "with out the hole" will look good too, but I'm with the others, a S/S scoop {from somewhere like Sled City Fiberglass} would look great on the already beautiful car too...

I'm with WS27 on this one. A 67 4 speed RT convertible in the rare one year only color of Medium Copper Metallic is too rare to do anything other than a stock restoration with the correct 67 RT hood.

I'm with WS27 on this one. A 67 4 speed RT convertible in the rare one year only color of Medium Copper Metallic is too rare to do anything other than a stock restoration with the correct 67 RT hood.

I think he should do whatever he wants, after all it is his car. Something as simple as a hood can be swapped out, assuming he can find another 67 R/T hood. The more I go to shows and see all these cars put back stock, the more I appreciate the cars that have been "Day 2" restos, and have a bit of character, and don't look like the other "rare" examples. I like looking at cars that have been driven to the events, not pulled out of a box trailer and roped off.

Auto Transport Service
Back