• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

Thanks again guys, I appreciate all the opinions. I just happen to prefer stock. Although this car looks great, the paint has something very wrong with it. When it gets wet or humid, the paint get "pimples" all over it. I thought by 45 it would have out grown this problem. J/K.

It will need a repaint, and once I start it's hard to stop. And since I already have all the hard to find parts, they are going on this car. There was a lot of work finding all them.

On a side note, and I'm not ready yet. I'm going to sell the whole assembly. Someone will get a great high perfomance 440 with all the parts necessary to put it back together.

Sorry I haven't been able to post more pics, but I had to leave at 4 this morning for a swap meet. I'll try tonight.

I think he should do whatever he wants, after all it is his car. Something as simple as a hood can be swapped out, assuming he can find another 67 R/T hood. The more I go to shows and see all these cars put back stock, the more I appreciate the cars that have been "Day 2" restos, and have a bit of character, and don't look like the other "rare" examples. I like looking at cars that have been driven to the events, not pulled out of a box trailer and roped off.

X2

I have these pics in another thread, but I couldn't resist!
DSC00605.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

Hey i like the look of your car sweet whats in it and how does it run.

On a side note, and I'm not ready yet. I'm going to sell the whole assembly. Someone will get a great high perfomance 440 with all the parts necessary to put it back together.

I'll take the other assembly. The RT convertible after its put back together.

This car has quite a story. It's an origional RT from VA, brought to my area in the 70's and heavily drag raced. It was the left to rot under some pine trees until I bought it. The car was a beautiful rust free one, but when it was left under the pine trees, it rotted in places that normally don't rot and also vice versa.
I replaced so many panels I'm sure to forget. Used lower qtrs, trunk lid, upper rear corners, trunk drip rail, panels in front of rear tires, trunk floor in two pieces, trunk floor exts, doors, fender, hood, frame repair, cowl repair. Even the front of the rear frame rails had pushed up the floor. And the right door opening was not square.

Three body shops later, it sits as you see it, I have all the parts for this one too, just no time. It sits there teasing me to no end.

I don't know what the car came with origionally, but I'm optioning it up to the hilt. PS, PDB (4 piston), AC, PW, clock, tach, rs mirror, headrests, most of the white hat special, again I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Sitting in my basement is a 496 stroker with a Kiesler 5 spd. My goal is to try to make it look as factory as possible.

This has been 13 years so far....

Attachments

• DSCN1009.JPG
    DSCN1009.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 725
  • DSCN0993.JPG
    DSCN0993.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 728
  • DSCN1001.JPG
    DSCN1001.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 737
  • DSCN1006.JPG
    DSCN1006.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 737
Lookin good Rich! What a beauty Silver w/ red interior.

Very clean ride can't wait to see it all complete.! Keep posting updates.!

Thanks Mark

That's quite a project, are you fabricating the motor mounts yourself?

Yup. I ran out of welding gas after I started gusseting them. So the engine is back out in the garage while I finish strengthening.

your car looks great and is that a 67 4 door up on the hill? Any good grille surrounds on that? (that you aren't using?)

Yup. I ran out of welding gas after I started gusseting them. So the engine is back out in the garage while I finish strengthening.

your car looks great and is that a 67 4 door up on the hill? Any good grille surrounds on that? (that you aren't using?)

Sorry, those pics were taken two years ago, that car has been parted. Good eye though, that 4door was neat, it was a 383 2bbl with A/C. Not too common. Every part possible was either used or saved. The right grill surround went to Jim, the left was damaged beyond repair in an accident.

Sorry, those pics were taken two years ago, that car has been parted. Good eye though, that 4door was neat, it was a 383 2bbl with A/C. Not too common. Every part possible was either used or saved. The right grill surround went to Jim, the left was damaged beyond repair in an accident.

Thanks, thats pretty much the story I get with any grille surround I find. Mine is a similar story on the pass side as the little ol lady definetely nailed something with that fender.

101_2031.jpg

We call that driving be the brail method!

Hey guys this is my 66`Belvedere, now it lives in Germany :) The car was from Utah

Actually the car stand on Steelies with MoonCaps and i have dropped the front.

Nice to see american cars over there to.! That is a very clean looking car

We call that driving be the brail method!

True though I give her some credit...little ol lady drivin around a manual steering, manual brakes, 3 on the tree v8 coronet....gotta dig it!

Under hood make over

Changed the valve covers and air cleaner out on the 67 Belv. Had to make a new bracket for the coil to clear the air cleaner. Next up, painting the radiator tank black, I think the brass is too much with the chrome valve covers. First 2 pics were of old set up....

Attachments

• IMG_6400.jpg
    IMG_6400.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_6397.jpg
    IMG_6397.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 824
  • DSCN5152 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5152 (Large).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 818
  • DSCN5150 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5150 (Large).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 811
  • DSCN5137 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5137 (Large).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 816
  • DSCN5145 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5145 (Large).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 836
  • DSCN5148 (Large).jpg
    DSCN5148 (Large).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 816
  • DSCN4967 (Large).jpg
    DSCN4967 (Large).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 822
  • DSCN4898 (Large).jpg
    DSCN4898 (Large).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 820
Changed the valve covers and air cleaner out on the 67 Belv. Had to make a new bracket for the coil to clear the air cleaner. Next up, painting the radiator tank black, I think the brass is too much with the chrome valve covers. First 2 pics were of old set up....

If you don't mind, what color is that?

Auto Transport Service
Back