• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 66-67 b-body mopar pictures.!!

some more...

Attachments

• bb6.jpg
    bb6.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,050
  • bb7.jpg
    bb7.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • bb8.jpg
    bb8.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • bb4.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 987
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,062
  • bb5.jpg
    bb5.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,021
67 Belvedere hemi

Does that include the on Judy Lilly races in 1967? Her car was the only one to received the SS hood scoop that were on the 2 door hardtop SS "package car" version in 1967.

Yes Judy Lilly's car was one of them; but hers was cut up for drag racing then restored by Jim Drain and given back to her. The story can be found on Scott Harms website.
The others were also altered for drag racing. So I feel pretty lucky to have the only original unmolested survivor.

That's a neat GTX, do you know if the horn ring is origional, never seen one on a GTX before. Those came on Coronets with the white hat special.

Not sure about the horn ring. I never even noticed it until you said something.thanks

Here's an updated pic of the car they finished building up the road from me. Big bucks and there are some things that aren't quite my style but looks like a fun car specially since it dynoed at 860hp LOL
883057_553078818045885_1314941068_o.jpg

Sweet ride killer stance.!

- - - Updated - - -

That's what i am saying come-on-SPRING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's an updated pic of the car they finished building up the road from me. Big bucks and there are some things that aren't quite my style but looks like a fun car specially since it dynoed at 860hp LOL

I love it, beautiful car, that is just my style, very nice car...

- - - Updated - - -

Thx! No it's at Atco Raceway! BTW. Nice screen name! I go there every summer!!

NICE

- - - Updated - - -

Come on SPRING!!!!

ah yes the bumbty bump, bucket T, bucket T great sound of a Mopar.... NICE

under hood photos needed

Here is some pics of my 67 GTX original paint and interior survivor. I am going to put the correct valve covers,plug wires and clean up the engine compartment and leave the rest of the car the way it is. It has a few dings and the paint is thin in spots but it has held up pretty good.View attachment 108142View attachment 108143View attachment 108144View attachment 108145View attachment 108146View attachment 108147

Do you think you could take a couple of under hood photos of the black out treatment behind the grill and on the radiator support? Thanks

I love all the great cars that have been posted on this Thread thanks to all you mopar fans.! Here is my all time dream car to bad its a dream.!

Attachments

• 5582465-bullet69.jpg
    5582465-bullet69.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 696
  • page4-1004-full.jpg
    page4-1004-full.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 728
  • page4-1021-full.jpg
    page4-1021-full.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 700
The radiator support and the area behind the grill are body color. I have seen 3 original paint 67 GTX's and none of them were blacked out behind the grill or the support. I will take some more pics this weekend.

IMG_9163.jpgIMG_9162.jpgIMG_9172.jpgIMG_9175.jpgIMG_9161.jpgHere is a few detail pics of my unrestored 67 GTX. I was wrong the area behind the grill was blacked out. For some reason I was thinking it was blue.

Here is a couple pics of the blacked out area behind grill, couple of the floor pans and frame rails.You can see the blue paint under the factory undercoating. Also a pic of a run in the paint on one of the hood scoops

Horn Ring

That's a neat GTX, do you know if the horn ring is origional, never seen one on a GTX before. Those came on Coronets with the white hat special.

The full horn ring was an option on 67 GTX's for $15.00

The radiator support and the area behind the grill are body color. I have seen 3 original paint 67 GTX's and none of them were blacked out behind the grill or the support. I will take some more pics this weekend.

Uhh, ss1gtx...the photos of your radiator support show it was(is) blacked out. The 'black-out' was done after the body was painted and they didn't paint the entire support, just areas where you could see through grill openings.

Last edited:
Here's my 66 Coronet.

A lot has faded, but you can see where it was.DSCF3993.jpg

Here's my brother (in law)'s 66 Satellite.

Kinda blurry. I have better ones somewhere.
DSCN4729.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

These are "unmolested", original paint, cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back