• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your cars! 1962 - 1965 ONLY please.

And the '62-'65s just keep on rollin' in.:yes:

ragtyne%20022.jpg

ragtyne%20024.jpg

Not Mine, One of our Mopar Gang A&W Root Beer cruisers.
Beautiful Max Wedge Clone

Thats really nice ! :yes: Ron

:):):):black_eye::black_eye::black_eye:
Sorry I was so awe stuck with the 62 as it overpowered everything around it in my eyes I failed to grab the others. I do have some 63 and other pictures I will dig up including another incredible black 62 with an interesting story.

nice car man :blush::black_eye::black_eye::black_eye::black_eye::black_eye::black_eye:

1963 Dodge Phoenix (440/330 Sedan) factory Right hand drive

Was Poly 318 /Pushbutton 727 / 8 3/4''

408 / 727 / 9'' LSD 3.9 gears.

Cheers

Benton
A360,would love to see more pic's of the dash with the right door open:yes:That looks really COOL!!!

IMG_1726.jpg

Here's a dash pic of a factory right hand drive 64 Polara 500 HEMI-ITIS

I remodeled the dash though, the factory plactic parts were shot.....hence the ribbed alloy sections and aftermarket gauges.

Dash.jpg

DSCF0726.jpg

Last edited:
Fixed it....the computer was having one of its moments.
I prefer the term " wrong hand drive" khryslerkid.

:rolling: Hey! were is that "burnout" picture under your avitar?

That was done at Willowbank Raceway (Mopar Sunday) a few years ago (previous owner), the car had a 440 6pack hood scoop back then.....didn't suit the car so i built the Hemi scoop.....could buy one anywhere at the time.

That was done at Willowbank Raceway (Mopar Sunday) a few years ago (previous owner), the car had a 440 6pack hood scoop back then.....didn't suit the car so i built the Hemi scoop.....could buy one anywhere at the time.

Do you have a larger picture of it so we all could see? :yes:

Yea Baby :hatwave:Now we're talking! Burn them hides off :grin:
And you got yourself in a magazine too :wtg:

Now I can go to bed with smoke in my brain. Helps me sleep! Thanks redpolara:grin:

A360,would love to see more pic's of the dash with the right door openThat looks really COOL!!!
07-27-2010 10:25 AM
cameron

all I have on the dash is below.

Car is up on a hoist so nothing for a while.

cheers

Copy of IMG_0107.JPG

Mopar wagons!!

Here's my Canadian '63 Dodge 330 wagon. It came with a Canadian only 313 poly. It has a Plymouth gauge cluster....go figure. This winter it will be getting a wedge inspired 413 bored .40 over with cross-ram and iron manifolds.

I belong to a group of mopar wagon lovin crazies so I'll post some shots of their rides as well.

468_6878.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back