• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your cars! 1962 - 1965 ONLY please.

Your just kidding right?

Try some "RainX" on the windshield till you get them wipers going :) Stuff works real good on motorcycle windshields and boats!

Don't put your car down too much. You made it home in the rain didn't you :grin:

Oh don't worry - I'm not putting it down. I just always like to let people know that the body work is by a previous owner - not me. I don't want people to think that I did it and think it's right. LOL

My wipers do work - but they aren't on there. When he painted the car, the other guy painted over the wiper pivots, so I have to get them cleaned out before I can bolt the wipers on. It hasn't been a high priority since I don't drive it in the rain (USUALLY that is!). Another reason I hadn't driven it in the rain was I didn't know if the car would have a bunch of leaks or what. I did find out it's nice and water tight - except for a dribble on my left foot under the dash. I think that came from a leaky wiper pivot seal (I have replacements to put on).

mrkinger - I don't know what it is about your car - the color, the wheel combo, or what, but that is just one beautiful looking Plymouth. I really like it. It may be the color of your steel wheels that just makes it pop to me.:yes:

Thank you for the compliments ,i love the car also.I spent 33 yrs working for Chryslers in windsor so i love all the old mopars.This has to be the best Mopar forum on the net ,The people are great here
Paul

drooooooooooooooool!!!!!!1

I will probably have it done when I am 80

Joey
joey i really hope you finish it soon.i would love to see it.that car is $*&@!*% awsome.and no! my 64 hemi cars not done yet. lol steve.

2681496839_581093a0b4_o.jpg

New here, just got this 64 savoy at carlisle last weekend.

034.JPG

035.JPG

^^ wow nice savoy. Let's see some more pics and info on your car.

Sorry I've been busy with the car,God it feels good to get back into some real horse power!!! She has a 440 30 over 10 1/2 to 1's 510 lift comp cam 2500 stall in a reverse manual 727 8 3/4 with 4.10s? I just had to pull over on the way home, wait for traffic to clear and put her out on this long straight. Well lets just say when the go pedal hit the floor the front seat lurched back, scared me while grabbin 2nd lunged again more creaking and cracking hit 3rd and left off,scary but you couldn't knock the smile off my face with a baseball bat!! After I got home I was looking to see why the seat felt funny, well the hard launch had striped the threads in one of the front bolts in the seat rail and bent the bolt (had to saw it off) This car is AWESOME!!! I'm still smiling:grin::grin::

Don't know if this is the right place this, but I'm looking for the door glass for this car(both sides) it has lexson (sp) in it now.
Don

That's a beauty, deathcrew!

joey i really hope you finish it soon.i would love to see it.that car is $*&@!*% awsome.and no! my 64 hemi cars not done yet. lol steve.

Thanks, Steve, I didn't see you at Martin this weekend during the Chrysler Classic event. I watched a couple rounds of Max Wedge and actually grew the motivation to do some more on mine,lol. The quality of cars was tremendous. That was the highlight for me other than spending some time with my friends the Brewers, sold them some 4-speed stuff as usual. I spend all my time going to school and lately porting PT cruiser cylinder heads. If you go to the Mopar Nationals, I will be set up with Wes Leopold and Jerry Stein, so you know it will be all 62-65 stuff.

Later,
Joey

Where were you in '62

nrewq%20014.jpg

nrewq%20016.jpg

nrewq%20015.jpg

Not Mine. was at local Mopar car show. Who said 62's were ugly!

Not Mine. was at local Mopar car show. Who said 62's were ugly!

Mike Joy says that at Barrett-Jackson whenever a '62 comes across. Consider the source. He doesn't know what he's talking about. '62s look great and are way cool in my book!

Mike Joy can eat :censored: !!! I heard him say that too.

Thats a great pic of a '62. Thanks for sharing! :grin:

Wow that 62 Dart is SWEET !!!! :yes: Very very nice indeed. Oh and do you have any pics of the red 63 next to it. :) Ron

nostalgiacecil-10050.jpg

Wow that 62 Dart is SWEET !!!! :yes: Very very nice indeed. Oh and do you have any pics of the red 63 next to it. :) Ron

nostalgiacecil-10050.jpg

Sorry I was so awe stuck with the 62 as it overpowered everything around it in my eyes I failed to grab the others. I do have some 63 and other pictures I will dig up including another incredible black 62 with an interesting story.

Mike Joy says that at Barrett-Jackson whenever a '62 comes across. Consider the source. He doesn't know what he's talking about. '62s look great and are way cool in my book!

Mike Joy is a DUMB *** if he thinks 62s are ugly, they are awsome !!! My opinion.

ragtyne%20022.jpg

ragtyne%20024.jpg

Not Mine, One of our Mopar Gang A&W Root Beer cruisers.
Beautiful Max Wedge Clone

'65 Coronet 440 sedan

I've been on this site for a while and finally registered so I can post.Here is my '65 Coronet 440 four door sedan.Originally a 318 poly(I think,tag has a code 40),automatic,manual steering,tan with a white side sweep.I'm about ready to install a freshened later LA 318 with the column cable shifted auto.This car is super solid except for the outer drivers cowl in the usual spot!The last owner was running a 440 with a later 727 with a floor shifter.If the car stays ,I'm thinking a big block/4-speed conversion.
Ron

DSCN4626.jpg

DSCN4629.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back