• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your cars! 1962 - 1965 ONLY please.

Yeah looks like the comercial where the birds fly into the glass door it looks so clean. LOL

64 Fury

Here I am doing an exhibition run at Pinks All Out, Va. Motorsports Park

4707444917_4022bdcaa7.jpg

Thanks, Kid. It's originally a Florida car with A/C. The pic makes it look better than it is, but it's pretty clean and a good driver. We towed it home to WI in March of '09, and my daughter and I have been tinkering with it since then. We drove it to the Iola Old Car show last Sat. It's not a show car by any means, but they had a promotion for people 25 and under who brought a car that was 25 years old or older. That got two of us in for free to park with like cars. They could be projects or whatever. The weatherman failed us, though, as we ended up driving home for 2 hours in the rain - with no wipers! It rained hard in spots, too, but we got home safely. Darn weather forecasters said a small chance of scattered showers. Ended up with the whole center of WI getting hours of rain - some places we drove through got 2-3". LOL Who needs stinkin' wipers anyway? Oh yeah, and the speedo isn't working yet, so that makes for more skilled driving as well - LOL.

We have a 440 in the garage waiting to be built for it, and I'd like to re-paint it the original white over dark turquoise. But for now we're just having fun working on it and driving it.

Dave

1963 Dodge Phoenix (440/330 Sedan) factory Right hand drive

Was Poly 318 /Pushbutton 727 / 8 3/4''

408 / 727 / 9'' LSD 3.9 gears.

Cheers

Benton

Photostransferred2020[1].jpg

Copy of IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

Copy of IMG_0103.JPG

Starting to look like us '62-'65 guys have taken over this thread!:yes: Great looking cars guys!

Love that car Mr. Klinger. 64BEL I don't think i've seen a good shot of your car until now... looks great let's see some others.

Here are some pics of a couple local shows I've been to in the past two weeks. There are virtually no mopars in my area, and at these shows it's mostly Camaros, Corvettes, older trucks and Chevelles. Oh and Mustangs. People love themselves some mustang.

RodsAndRoses2010%20019.jpg

JULY10-002.jpg

JULY10-005.jpg

Thanks, HitIt. Here's the evolution since we've had the car. Pic one is in Florida on it's way home to WI in March of '09. Next one shows everything that was in the trunk when we bought it. After that is last summer when we were getting it on the road - new wheels and tires. The 4th shows it right after we swapped on the super stock springs and '68 non-tapered axle rearend this past May. We had the bars cranked way up in that one! The last pic is this past Sat. at the Iola show. It has a ways to go. The body and paint are not very good - from a previous owner. The body and paint don't do the pictures justice - LOL. But for the most part it's a rust-free car. Every nut and bolt has come off nice and easy so far - not rusted to Hades like a WI car would have.

Dave

Florida, 2009 978.jpg

4-9-09 001.jpg

Belvedere, 2009 001 (8).jpg

Belvedere Rearend-Springs Swap 016.jpg

Iola 2010 117.jpg

Starting to look like us '62-'65 guys have taken over this thread!:yes: Great looking cars guys!

Your just kidding right?

Try some "RainX" on the windshield till you get them wipers going :) Stuff works real good on motorcycle windshields and boats!

Don't put your car down too much. You made it home in the rain didn't you :grin:

1963 Dodge Phoenix (440/330 Sedan) factory Right hand drive

Was Poly 318 /Pushbutton 727 / 8 3/4''

408 / 727 / 9'' LSD 3.9 gears.

Cheers

Benton

Cool '63! Your four door really looks great! ("408" small block?)

Thanks Hitit,here is a few more pics of my Southern Bell.im sorry i dont know how to make the pics smaller

my pictures 027.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back