• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

matt lauer too funny

He was always too happy to trash President Trump and try to slant the news in the way he wanted it to sound.

He pi__ed me off when him and Katie Couric started the man hunt on anyone they could bash to make news, back in the 90"s I believe they helped create the bullsh_t main stream media we have today

I can't remember the movie, but at the end of it Will Ferrell was being interviewed by the penis (aka matt lauer) with his new book called matt lauer can suck it. laughed my *** off not quite as much as i did this morning though.

I can'r remember her name, but remember the oriental lady that did the news on Today, and became co host, Lauer got her pushed out of the job..haven't liked him since that.

Wasn’t that Connie Chung? Married to Murray Povich (spelling)?

well...bye.jpg

My dad hates Lauer.
I ain't never seen my old man more Happy.
I figure Lauer was harassing male co-workers

Who's next?
My money is on Anderson Pooper

it was ann currie, I was thinking connie chung also. she must have not have given it up to ole matty boy. good time for her to even, despite what the truth is, no one would believe anything he says now.

I believe it was an easy way out for NBC to get rid of high payroll.

I always watched cbs with Charlie in the morning, my wife watched the today show so we always switched channels back and forth when getting ready for work. when Charlie got busted, she was all over it, this morning i was slapping the coffee table, and yelling for my wife to come and see this. never can i say that matt lauer ever made my day more than this morning.:thumbsup:

My dad hates Lauer.

Who's next?
He takes it in the pooper then gives it in the pooper.

My dad hates Lauer.

Who's next?
Ya pooper sure does have that sexual predator look doesn’t he.

They are dropping like flies,we're going to need a bigger fly swatter !!!:realcrazy:

Auto Transport Service
Back