• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memories that make you smile or laugh out loud

In HS senior year, football we were going to South Tahoe
couple hrs ride from Shingle Springs Ca.
it started snowing really bad, got there they had cancelled it
this was fall of 1976, nobody had cell phones or even invented etc.
to notify us...
One of the star RBs JK, & his best buddy D. Dewater (linebacker)
was daring him, goading him
JK was saying he'll do a dare if everyone on the bus
put in a $1, he'd match it, if he didn't do it or something like that
(he was from ElDorado Hills a ritzy area, back then, his family was old money)

Trying to come up with something good,
better than mooning cars going by or flashing them...

We dared him
to drink what everyone was spitting chew into
a bunch of us ol' hick school-hick jocks,
what we were called "goat ropers" Me, John W., Rocco, all the guys
that chewed tobacco/'ag class guys', mountain boys usually too
like 8 of us were chewing, Copenhagen, Skoal, Red Man gross leaf stuff
or me chewing Kodiak
all the guys including me, that lived upcountry
in the Garden Valley/Georgetown area
gathered a bottle & consolidated all of it, in the spittoon/16 oz bottle 75% full...

We never figured he'd do it, he'd back out...
Gave him a bunch of crap too...
Took him a while to get up the nerve or the stomach in this case...

JK (J. Kline) stepped up & drank it, didn't finish it & then downed the rest
on a second attempt...
I don't remember if he swallowed, I was gagging so damn bad,
grossed out...
1/2 the bus was puking or gagging, dry heaving out the window
the inside isle guys climbing over the window seats guys...
Snowing like a mo-fo, snow coming into the bus freezing cold
didn't care, if we weren't gagging we were laughing like crazy...

It was gross & at the same time one of the funniest things I ever saw...

too bad cell phones were around/invented yet & had video of it

We never ever, let him live that down...
JK will drink anything or doing anything for $43 bucks...
Poor Dewater was sitting right next to him saw the whole thing 1st hand...
I think he puked on JK too...
Coaches all just snickered, said settle down guys...

I haven't seen Dewater (great wrestler too) or JK in 30+ almost 40 years now
last time was at a HS reunion before JK moved to Australia, to teach Karate...
But still makes me laugh thinking about that day, the scene, Funny but gross...

Last edited:
In HS senior year, football we were going to South Tahoe
couple hrs ride from Shingle Springs Ca.
it started snowing really bad, got there they had cancelled it
this was fall of 1976, nobody had cell phones or even invented etc.
to notify us...
One of the star RBs JK, & his best buddy D. Dewater (linebacker)
was daring him, goading him
JK was saying he'll do a dare if everyone on the bus
put in a $1, he'd match it, if he didn't do it or something like that
(he was from ElDorado Hills a ritzy area, back then, his family was old money)

Trying to come up with something good,
better than mooning cars going by or flashing them...

We dared him
to drink what everyone was spitting chew into
a bunch of us ol' hick school-hick jocks,
what we were called "goat ropers" Me, John W., Rocco, all the guys
that chewed tobacco/'ag class guys', mountain boys usually too
like 8 of us were chewing, Copenhagen, Skoal, Red Man gross leaf stuff
or me chewing Kodiak
all the guys including me, that lived upcountry
in the Garden Valley/Georgetown area
gathered a bottle & consolidated all of it, in the spittoon/16 oz bottle 75% full...

We never figured he'd do it, he'd back out...
Gave him a bunch of crap too...
Took him a while to get up the nerve or the stomach in this case...

JK (J. Kline) stepped up & drank it, didn't finish it & then downed the rest
on a second attempt...
I don't remember if he swallowed, I was gagging so damn bad,
grossed out...
1/2 the bus was puking or gagging, dry heaving out the window
the inside isle guys climbing over the window seats guys...
Snowing like a mo-fo, snow coming into the bus freezing cold
didn't care, if we weren't gagging we were laughing like crazy...

It was gross & at the same time one of the funniest things I ever saw...

too bad cell phones were around/invented yet & had video of it

We never ever, let him live that down...
JK will drink anything or doing anything for $43 bucks...
Poor Dewater was sitting right next to him saw the whole thing 1st hand...
I think he puked on JK too...
Coaches all just snickered, said settle down guys...

I haven't seen Dewater (great wrestler too) or JK in 30+ almost 40 years now
last time was at a HS reunion before JK moved to Australia, to teach Karate...
But still makes me laugh thinking about that day, the scene, Funny but gross...
Holy F****Moly....that's both hilarious and gross..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was a kid working at the hospital as an Orderly, patient transport, in the OR. There was a guard that was always trying to act as if he was the police, Barney Fife, a real pain in the ***.
Now you've done it. :lol:

Back about 22 years, I was working at our local hospital upgrading the carparking barriers etc with a colleague. One of the in-house maintenance guys came running out at us laughing his head off. He couldn't wait to spill the beans on the latest scandal.

Apparently a woman had complained about a real pain in her *** shortly after waking up after an operation. The doctor tending to her said that was unusual as she didn't have surgery anywhere near her ***. The doctor examined her, and upon 'in-depth' examination, he found a gold wedding ring in her rectum. The doctor washed it off and found an inscription inside. The Police were called and an Orderly was taken away. Seems the Orderly had been doing this for some time after more investigation ..... interfering with female patients while they were still drugged up and being moved from surgery to wards. The Orderly's undoing was the inscription in the ring ...had his and his wife's names.

Pretty nasty stuff....but it was a chuckle at the same time.

01 face 13.PNG

The dude must have panicked when he couldn't find his wedding ring, then REALLY freaked out when it was found.
How far do you have to be up someone's *** to lose a wedding ring???

The dude must have panicked when he couldn't find his wedding ring, then REALLY freaked out when it was found.
How far do you have to be up someone's *** to lose a wedding ring???
about ring finger deep it sounds like :carrot:

that f---er should fry

I have never had either hand in another person's ***, nor my own. I'm not willing to give it a try to test the theory of how far I'd need to be to lose my ring.

I've told that story many times over the years and it gets all sorts of reactions ..... mostly laughter. Only a year after that I was working at the International Airport upgrading their parking system machines, and the guy who was head of their maintenance team ended up leaving and working at that same hospital.

Back in about 82. A buddy of mine was moving back to Illinois from Alabama. Another buddy, myself, and Scott drove down in his 72 Satellite. He rented the biggest U-Haul and we towed it back after we loaded it. I was driving at night, our bud Tim was in the middle. Suddenly Tim says, hey we need gas, there’s a sign up there. Just then the truck started sputtering and we ran out of gas. The station was about a mile from where we were. They started laughing and said you gotta walk. I said I ain’t walking, went back to the car, popped the hood, took the gas line off and pulled the distributor wire, and had Scott crank it. Filled a gallon gas can, put it in the truck and off we went. They were in awe and said they would have never thought of that.

Working for a kitchen remodeling company on a Friday heading back to the shop in 1974 when the carpenter pulls into Berkley Heights Liquors in NJ. He hands me $3 and tells me to get a 6 of Bud, I say I'm only 14, he says don't tell them that they won't sell it to me. I bought the beer and put it between us on the seat, Sigh opens a beer and hands it to me, we each drink 3 in less than 10 minutes. Walking into the shop the owner shouts there's beer in the fridge and Sigh says that's good because he's thirsty. He opens a beer and hands it to me. The first but not the only time I got home drunk from there.

My Dad wore a prosthetic leg the last years of his life. After Dad died Mom put the leg in the trunk of her car intending to take it to a charity. One day as she was driving along the highway service road and had to stop at a busy intersection. There was a man there with one leg missing begging for cash, work or whatever. Mom pulled off the road and got the leg out of the trunk and told the man he could have it. He was shocked and confused but my Mom just couldn't understand why he didn't take it.

I have never had either hand in another person's ***, nor my own. I'm not willing to give it a try to test the theory of how far I'd need to be to lose my ring.
ayv48s8h6oh51.jpg

Now you've done it. :lol:

Back about 22 years, I was working at our local hospital upgrading the carparking barriers etc with a colleague. One of the in-house maintenance guys came running out at us laughing his head off. He couldn't wait to spill the beans on the latest scandal.

Apparently a woman had complained about a real pain in her *** shortly after waking up after an operation. The doctor tending to her said that was unusual as she didn't have surgery anywhere near her ***. The doctor examined her, and upon 'in-depth' examination, he found a gold wedding ring in her rectum. The doctor washed it off and found an inscription inside. The Police were called and an Orderly was taken away. Seems the Orderly had been doing this for some time after more investigation ..... interfering with female patients while they were still drugged up and being moved from surgery to wards. The Orderly's undoing was the inscription in the ring ...had his and his wife's names.

Pretty nasty stuff....but it was a chuckle at the same time.
I can do this all day!! LOL.
Back then we shaved some patients, both genders, all ages. Like a gynecologist, you take the good with the bad. I'll leave that one to your imagination.....

So my daughter is a CRNA, and did 9 week rotations in different hospitals for a about 1 1/2 years through out the midwest for school.

Story goes like this.
This middle age married man with 2 kids comes to the hospital with this problem. He worked on resolving it by himself for hours before finally succumbing to the reality that a professional was needed. It seems his family was out and he thought this was the time. He was prepped for surgery and the bets were on. The room had everyone needed and the rest was full of those that just needed to see. The bets were on, weight and size. The jokes were flying and the chanting to push was more like a wish to finally get to the viewing. This man had lost his grip and shot a hand carved 7 inch sweet potato penis up the old coal shoot. His secret from his wife was lost when they phoned his next of kin to pick him up after getting a general for the removal.
Can you imagine the next time they were eating and someone asked to pass a sweet potato.......

Last edited:
1977 or 1978- We lived out of town on a two lane country road. We would "road surf" up and down the road. My buddies and I would take turn towing each other behind my Hodaka dirt bike on my sister's bright pink plastic skateboard. (we eventually destroyed the skateboard) The goal was to keep going faster until the guy being toward got scared and let go of the tow rope. Lots of crashes in the ditch and laughing at each other.

We are out road surfing on afternoon after a little weed burning session and my buddy is towing me and looks back with a weird look on his face and starts to speed up. Next thing I know the County Deputy that was friends with my parents pulls up beside me with lights and sirens on. Keep in mind I am still speeding down the road on the skateboard being towed by a dirt bike. We stop and the Deputy chews my butt and tells me to get on the bike with my buddy and get my *** home. He sends us on our way on the county road with no helmets on a bike with no lights. Makes me laugh and smile to think of how different things were then.

And I just recently got another Hodaka!

View attachment 1688457
HODAKA!!!! :thumbsup: Looks like an early Ace 90 [?]
Assume you head over to Athena once a year...

I can do this all day!! LOL.
Back then we shaved some patients, both genders, all ages. Like a gynecologist, you take the good with the bad. I'll leave that one to your imagination.....

So my daughter is a CRNA, and did 9 week rotations in different hospitals for a about 1 1/2 years through out the midwest for school.

Story goes like this.
This middle age married man with 2 kids comes to the hospital with this problem. He worked on resolving it by himself for hours before finally succumbing to the reality that a professional was needed. It seems his family was out and he thought this was the time. He was prepped for surgery and the bets were on. The room had everyone needed and the rest was full of those that just needed to see. The bets were on, weight and size. The jokes were flying and the chanting to push was more like a wish to finally get to the viewing. This man had lost his grip and shot a hand carved 7 inch sweet potato penis up the old coal shoot. His secret from his wife was lost when they phoned his next of kin to pick him up after getting a general for the removal.
Can you imagine the next time they were eating and someone asked to pass a sweet potato.......
Please don't tell me it was like the Reverend in England many years ago who apparently 'slipped' while doing a spot of naked gardening.

The Doctors were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt ....until the potato was removed.....and it was already peeled. :rofl:

When my daughter was 3 or 4-years-old we were with a bunch of other parents. She was sitting there just picking her nose, so playing the responsible parent, I had to say "Bubba, don't pick your nose."

She turned to me and in front of everyone says
"Daddy pick his nose." Of course everyone thought it was hilarious. I just looked around for a rock to hide under.

images-1.jpeg

About 35+ years ago, at a Mopar meet, my friend Jeff, who had a 70 Hemi Charger was BS-ing with a couple guys at the front of his car with the hood open. I came around the rear of his car which had the trunk open & I saw a Prestolite dual point distributor inside, so I grabbed it and walked around the front to join in. After a minute or so, I showed Jeff the distributor & asked him what it was worth. He immediately was interested in buying it & we struck up a deal & exchanged money. After a few minutes, I told him what I had done & at first, he was puzzled, but when it finally clicked with him we all had a good laugh.

my ring story!
I went to the bar my wife worked at after a day of out partying! she noticed my wedding ring gone and said what now, you give it to some stripper! I hadn't done that but had to come up with something good to settle her down! I told her it must have fell off downstairs in the toilet when I was having a leak and didn't notice! she was kinda, yah right!
well about a year goes by and the bar was having trouble with toilet plugged and the plumber comes upstairs to the office with a ring hanging off a pen and asks my wife if she happens to recall anyone losing a ring downstairs! she just about fainted! when she got home apologized for all the crap she gave me over the ring!
I deserved it though, i had put the ring on another finger while at the strip joint is why it fell off, yah i was bad!

Please don't tell me it was like the Reverend in England many years ago who apparently 'slipped' while doing a sot of naked gardening.

The Doctors were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt ....until the potato was removed.....and it was already peeled. :rofl:
:rofl: .................. The whole thing was admitted to before the operation. They knew what was cumming!! :rofl:He was trying to get home before his family in order to avoid the second pain in the ***, I'm sure he got from his family. Whoa, to be a fly on the wall during that conversation.

Auto Transport Service
Back