• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar nationals-nss

poppaj

Banned
Banned
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Hope most everyone is planning a trip to the Nats this year. It is looking like NSS will be even bigger this year as the car count should be well over 50 cars. Should be a great show:yes:

PRP1.jpg

ww00.jpg

CIMG0365.jpg

We have our hotel and a booth!! This will be my first national event. Plan on leaving early Thursday morning, have about a 13 hour trip!!

What happened? :confused:

a trailer from a construction truck broke loose going from right lane to hitting the center jersey barrier then shot back to the right lane, i was pulling in the center lane when a tractor trailer started blowing by me not seeing the loose trailer ,he swerved to avoid trailer and creamed my truck and trailer.
not good. both of my vehicles are junk.:no:

i think somebody should at least pay for replacement.the construction vehicle should've had his trlr secure as to not separate and the tractor/trlr should have been more aware to be able to avoid the situation.

i think somebody should at least pay for replacement.the construction vehicle should've had his trlr secure as to not separate and the tractor/trlr should have been more aware to be able to avoid the situation.

the tractor trailer stated in his statement that i came in his lane, hitting him.
he hit me at 4:00 position so hard he broke his front axle on the truck.

Chris,

The guy who's trailer broke lose... was he cought? It's there insurance company who should pay.
Pluse the DOT really frowns when trailers depart from the tow vehicle.
This is the very reason why we have to put up with all the DOT crap if you want to tow your race car trailer.
All because some moron didn't have his trailer latched and didn't think they needed safty chains.

Popaj,

Dad's will be there running NSS. Wish I could make it but, I have to take the wife and kids to the Knoxville Nationals instead.

it might be a long battle,but if you can prove the const.trl was being towed unsafe,and you can prove the trk/trlr came into you, in a courtroom they will have to pay you value if you can show all receipts. good luck. I drive a truck myself and i don't feel sorry for anybody that drives in a stupid manner,only the innocent bystander that is at the other end of that stupidity.

it might be a long battle,but if you can prove the const.trl was being towed unsafe,and you can prove the trk/trlr came into you, in a courtroom they will have to pay you value if you can show all receipts. good luck. I drive a truck myself and i don't feel sorry for anybody that drives in a stupid manner,only the innocent bystander that is at the other end of that stupidity.

we took all pictures of everything to prove both party's were wrong.
trailer pin didn't have the proper attachment so pin just slides in and out of the reciever .tractor trailer came in on me when i was decelerating,proof is where he hit me and the broken front axle from impact.
i'll be making a call to my insurance co. monday morning to explain in further detail.

construction trl.

The const.co is liable for all the damages,but you will have to have is info! I went through a simillar situation years ago in the pac.nw,logging trk trl.landed on my car,he was driving too fast for conditions.caused a chain reation pile up.

The const.co is liable for all the damages,but you will have to have is info! I went through a simillar situation years ago in the pac.nw,logging trk trl.landed on my car,he was driving too fast for conditions.caused a chain reation pile up.

we got all his info from the ohio state trooper incident report.
problem is state trooper isnt showing negligence i think. i believe he got a summons but not sure if he was stated on the report that he is liable.
i personally have not seen the 20 page accident report yet.

didn't mean to go sideline on the thread here,i apologize for being rude.i won't be there but i wish everybody good luck and good weather.

We are very excited about the B-1 setup. I like the flow capabilities of these heads. Scott has opened them up even more and done all the oiling tricks to them along with my alloy Keith Black block. We feel that this should be a very reliable combination. It is a relatively small cubic inch combo at 557cu.in. Not sure how fast it will be but I would think it will at least be a very reliable 9.50 car. Anything quicker will be a bonus. This car has bench seats front and rear and only glass bumpers and I just installed glass hood with a 5" version of the hemi scoop. Hoping to get it down to 3600#.
Anyway back to the Nats. We are hoping all the NSS Mopars that are within a resonable distance make the trip along with all other Mopar racers and show cars to mke the 2010 Nats. one for the record books!

Poppaj

MICH3003.jpg

ntr_26.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back