• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle Cars From Back In The Day

I ran in c/ps in my A12 back in the day. 12:96 best et. Still have some of the trophy's, but not the car. C/S must have has some mods.
I wish I would have held on to my A12 Superbee too.

20230825_081408.jpg

This was my 68 Dart. It only weighed 100 pounds more than in stock original slant 6 form with a built 68 HP 440/727, 3.91 SG, fender well headers, iron heads, steel wheels, manual everything, plastic buckets, no heater, removed carpet padding, gutted hood mounted with gate hinges (flipped forward), and added 6-point roll bar. It was a lotta fun until you tried to stop it - I adapted the 9 inch drum brakes to fit on the 8-3/4 axle (yes it can be done!).

68Dart8.jpg

I still have the 70 Charger R/T SE, but the A12 Super Bee is gone,and I just sold the Little Red Express truck. It will be leaving some time this month. It sucks but I have to cull the heard to a somewhat manageable size. More will be going soon. The Charger is staying though.

Awesome "rabbit hole" this thread was... it took me an hour to see it all. Absolute history in those old pictures. What happened to CarNut, and where did he get all of those pictures?

I still have the 70 Charger R/T SE, but the A12 Super Bee is gone,and I just sold the Little Red Express truck. It will be leaving some time this month. It sucks but I have to cull the heard to a somewhat manageable size. More will be going soon. The Charger is staying though.
I still wish I would’ve had room for that LRE!

Auto Transport Service
Back