• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My '66 Charger Saga So Far

Latest update is short and sweet! I officially have the freshly rebuilt 440 and 4 speed in my possession. I still need to get quite a few components to get ready for the swap, but having the big chunks taken care of feels nice. United Speed World did all of the machine work, assembly, balancing and break in on the 440. The 4 speed was rebuilt on the show Two Guys Garage using parts from Brewers Performance and is nice and fresh!

IMG_5099.jpg

Brewers Performance just quoted me a comprehensive package of what I still need, and the price is better than I expected but still a chunk of change. More saving needed before I can tackle that unfortunately. Sucks not making much money but still wanting to play with Mopars haha.

My brothers '65 Mustang is making a cameo in the background of the picture there, that should be back on the road soon as well!

Auto Transport Service
Back