• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my father in law just passed onto heaven

thank you all for your kind comments. i grabbed a speedwrench, a level, a bolt threader, and a pair of gloves from his garage. i will be mounting them in a frame in my garage in commemoration to him.

Very sorry for your loss, I am sure he will be missed.

thank you all for your kind comments. i grabbed a speedwrench, a level, a bolt threader, and a pair of gloves from his garage. i will be mounting them in a frame in my garage in commemoration to him.

I did some of the same when my Dad passed two falls ago. I put together a triangle wooden case with his WW2 medals and ribbons with his service cap in with his American flag that was presented to my mother by the local veterans. We had spent a lot of time together. disagreed on a lot, but there was much love between us. He was the smartest guy I have ever met and he instilled in me, my work ethic. I owe him everything. Nothing anyone can say will take the pain away. just know that your father in law would want you to carry on and enjoy life. I always try to celebrate HIS Life. Makes it easier to live mine.

Auto Transport Service
Back