• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My turn today

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score
I was T-boned at a rotary. I'm ok, but the other guy made a mess of my truck.

:BangHead:

accident.jpg

wtf is a rotary? you mean a circle? thought only nj had them.......oh, glad you survived, sucks for the truck

You talking about those British traffic circles? They're putting them in a lot now. Nobody knows how to drive on 'em.
Sad! Does that Ford have aluminum door skins? Or did the offender have some sort of horizontal blade mounted to his bumper?

no one pronounces R's in New England, how the hell do they say rotary?

In Mexico City they are called Glorietas(the r is hard like a d)
Bummer RC, glad You're OK. The truck will fix.

Roundabouts are popping up all over anymore. I grew up using a 2-1/2 wide "traffic circle" with 6 roads coming into it so these new single lane 'rounders' are old news to me.

Here in the Midwest they are called round a bouts.
called round-a bouts over here to , we've had them for years . ounce you get the hang of it they work well , the idea is that you don't stop but just slot into the traffic behind the car that just went past . helps if the other guys know their supposed to let you in but . thing is they have started installing traffic lights at heavy traffic points to make those that won't ,yield :realcrazy:

We called them traffic circles.

We had to drive through one about 3 lanes wide in Maryland when picking up or taking home Wolfowitz. Never had an accident. Sorry about yours. Now you can fake an injury so the wife can't make you help her move. lol

Ah, geez. Glad your ok Mark. Hopefully they had insurance.

Thanks all and I'm ok. Yes, we call a traffic circle a rotary in these parts. Here's what hit me....

F350.jpg

He didn't yield & plowed into my side. I don't know how he didn't see me? His tow hooks tore the RR door and the plow attachments took out my running board. He lost his grille & front bumper while mine came out worse.

After we both asked if each other was ok, he said that I hit him & I told him, no, you hit me. Fortunately, a good samaritan who was behind me pulled over & said that he would back me up.

To answer a question above, my truck is a 2014 which has the steel body.

Good no injury .. half of these people can't drive in a straight line, throw a circle at them and they think they stumbled onto Mars .. we have a double one not to far from me and it has a several exits off of it and at one point its two lanes ..man you got to see these fools go through this thing .. wish I could get a overhead view of it

Auto Transport Service
Back