• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My turn today

Looks to me like the rear pillar is the most difficult part, which looks like it will pull, the doors can be skinned & a partial skn replacement on bed. But the kind of stuff they will total these days. If You end up getting a total settlement, subtract the salvage value, keep the truck, fix it & salvage title it. Since it will be the offender's insurance pay out, they will probably want a repair....if that's the case, DEMAND New Skins, including a whole new bedside skin. Just my thoughts.

The complete door is toast as it's pulled out at the top. The pillar portion has me concerned also. Oh well, it's off to the estimator tomorrow.

IMG_20170504_162831173.jpg

We called them traffic circles.

We had to drive through one about 3 lanes wide in Maryland when picking up or taking home Wolfowitz. Never had an accident. Sorry about yours. Now you can fake an injury so the wife can't make you help her move. lol
That's what they are called in these parts.I was told up there they are circle jerks,,,,,
RC,they were not aiming at you,,,,,just the Ford:rolleyes:

The complete door is toast as it's pulled out at the top. The pillar portion has me concerned also. Oh well, it's off to the estimator tomorrow.

View attachment 420493
Good Luck.....based on pix, i'm still guessing the rear door frame & pillar can be straightened. Can You post pix with door open?

RC, DREARS!....1/2 the idiots using "Round A Bouts" don't know what the Fug g they are doing!....

here are the numbers....30% fewer deaths .....70% more accidents!
i was told by a village official where I live

what was wrong with red means STOP/ green means GO?

is that a ford?..

If you think ours are bad, try the ones in Paris, France. Dents and bent sheetmetal are a daily badge of honor.

Sorry to hear about your truck RC....just pleased that you are OK. :thumbsup:

The last new 'about' around here is so tight that semi's go halfways up on the center of circle,WTF were they thinking?

they're gonna want to repair that front door, I see no real issue there; but that bedside needs replaced

don't let them boogie the cab corner either

I call them the wheel of death, dumbest thing ever! BTW is it mating season for Fords?????

they're gonna want to repair that front door, I see no real issue there; but that bedside needs replaced

don't let them boogie the cab corner either
If the entire rear door shell, pillar & bedside skin are replaced, my guess is the number on job will well exceed 10K.

The wife and I were out n the Boston area a year ago or so. I have to tell you I hated driving there. I especially hated those rotary areas. Pain the *** - made me nervous.

Just be glad it wasn't one of your muscle cars..... the new ones will fix up okay. Glad you weren't hurt! Stuff can be fixed - it's harder when it's people injury.

The wife and I were out n the Boston area a year ago or so. I have to tell you I hated driving there. I especially hated those rotary areas. Pain the *** - made me nervous.

Just be glad it wasn't one of your muscle cars..... the new ones will fix up okay. Glad you weren't hurt! Stuff can be fixed - it's harder when it's people injury.
Im sure You've hit the circle on PCH in Long Beach....i've always hated that one....idiots have **** sense for yielding, merging.

Auto Transport Service
Back