• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My turn today

How do you like that new FORD RC?
I'm thinking about going diesel RAM BUT that is a sweet truck you have!

I really like this truck. 21.5 mpg on the highway and plenty of power to pull a B body on a trailer up hill while passing slower vehicles. V6 Ecobeast & 10 speed transmission. The only thing I dislike is the auto engine shutoff feature that kicks in at stop lights. You can shut it off, but it resets itself each time you shut off the engine. It's an annoyance, but it's less of an annoyance than the shift knob that the RAM rental truck had.

I really like this truck. 21.5 mpg on the highway and plenty of power to pull a B body on a trailer up hill while passing slower vehicles. V6 Ecobeast & 10 speed transmission. The only thing I dislike is the auto engine shutoff feature that kicks in at stop lights. You can shut it off, but it resets itself each time you shut off the engine. It's an annoyance, but it's less of an annoyance than the shift knob that the RAM rental truck had.

you can probably get that disabled, Dickie. I got it disabled on my BM.

I'm thinking about going diesel RAM

You have been warned.....

IMG_20170920_120458241.jpg

I'd sure like to have a 67 F series Ford PU.

Auto Transport Service
Back