• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My turn today

OK, my 1st guess was ten k, then i said well north of ten. 'Dub said 8 k, and Mar said 14k. Since i went over & Mar went over.....the accolades go to 'Dub. Way to be eldubb!

i revised my guess in a later quote...... once I broke it down

lol, I was scrolling as fast as I could over previous posts. AND I am nowhere near a body man. All I remember is $50 a qt. paint!

Wow, yeah x2. My memory sure failed me....Right on Ws!

'Dub is correct I believe.

RC maybe we have to drill down even deeper on this question!

'Dub he's still doing "honey-does"!

Well now at least I know that ws23 is on his last job OR he's done with normal work!

I hear he may post a scan of the estimate :poke:

This may call for an independent third party investigation.
What is the REAL and TOTAL cost for all parties involved? And further--was the "real" cost a part of this?
Well now at least I know that ws23 is on his last job OR he's done with normal work!

All the folks I work with (at the job I still do) think I am retired. Just because I am taking my pension and getting SS is what I believe gives them that impression.
I still work because I like my work and the people/company keeps asking me if I would mind helping them out. It also keeps me out of the chair.

The new one came in over the weekend & just checked it out at the dealer's lot down the street from me. Gonna pick it up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

IMG_20170619_100541064.jpg
IMG_20170619_100203069_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170619_095855411.jpg
IMG_20170619_095855411.jpg
IMG_20170619_100237787.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back