• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My turn today

And yes, I'm originally from Rhode Island, they ARE called Roatrys

WHY is RC correct?
Well for one thing, he is ALWAYS correct....
AND:
#2: New England was founded way before any other part of the Country....
So, they are called Rotarys....

And yes, I'm originally from Rhode Island, they ARE called Roatrys

WHY is RC correct?
Well for one thing, he is ALWAYS correct....
AND:
#2: New England was founded way before any other part of the Country....
So, they are called Rotarys....

If you are from there, it's pronounced Rho-D'Island.

I actually used to saw: Row-D'islan

Gee RC, seriously, that guy hit you with a BIG TRUCK!
Wow, glad you are doing well.
-Is your truck totaled?
Gee, it's only 2 years old correct?

Yes, it's a '14, but I bought it as a leftover in 2015. The RF door only has a 2" crease in it, but the RR door is gone. The last couple inches behind that door is bent pretty good & the rear quarter in front of the rear wheel is pushed in.

The result compared white vehicles with all other coloured vehicles. MUARC’s research showed there were a number of colours related to high risk, including:

• Black
  • Blue
  • Grey
  • Green
  • Red
  • Silver

My truck is root beer colored, which is not on the list.
Close enough on the ROYGBIV chart. Looks red to me.

We call them demolition derbies around here.

Yes, it's a '14, but I bought it as a leftover in 2015. The RF door only has a 2" crease in it, but the RR door is gone. The last couple inches behind that door is bent pretty good & the rear quarter in front of the rear wheel is pushed in.

looks like about 8K based on the pic, didn't hit the rear wheel? drives ok?

member: 26474"]A Ford on Ford. Does this mean it will be filed as a bi-curious accident?[/QUOTE]
Spring time...mating season for fords....

I am sorry for your pain, aggravation, and inconvenience Brother.

I'm glad your ok but how could you hit him? Were you driving side ways again? I thought you could only do that in a MOPAR lol.

Looks to me like the rear pillar is the most difficult part, which looks like it will pull, the doors can be skinned & a partial skn replacement on bed. But the kind of stuff they will total these days. If You end up getting a total settlement, subtract the salvage value, keep the truck, fix it & salvage title it. Since it will be the offender's insurance pay out, they will probably want a repair....if that's the case, DEMAND New Skins, including a whole new bedside skin. Just my thoughts.

Glad your ok RC. Anymore it seems like people immediately say you hit them no matter how the accident happened. A lady backed into my 3/4 truck once while sitting at a stop sign. She shifted it into reverse instead of drive. She came piling out and screaming about her neck and I hit her! I just looked at her and shook my head. Her car cut off when she hit me and the back up lights were on before it did. I told the cop when he got there to go and look at her car and he would see she was in reverse. He did and they charged her. She had told a big fat lie to the cop before that and he rolled his eyes after he looked.

Auto Transport Service
Back