• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New house / New GARAGE

Hey Mike.....perfect man cave, couple of Mopars,big screen,killer stereo,hot tub....

Thanks All! Deal isn't quite done yet I hoped it would be firmed this morning. Not sure if real estate deals work exactly the same across the states but the offer I have in is conditional on the sale of my house. I had 2 buyers interested in my house so the first offer was accepted with a house sale condition and the second didn't have a sale or financing condition.... This made me give the first buyer 48 hours to firm up or step aside... they chose not to chance lifting the condition so now I have a home inspection to get through with the second buyer. My house is 103 years old but it's nicely renovated and nothing atypical should come up during inspection (already been through one with the first buyer)

:headbang: Hell yeah! That's awesome Mike, just like a man though........ show pictures of the garage but not the house? That's going to be great and I bet this is all it will take to get you digging even deeper into your RR. A nice garage is priceless, hope it all works out.

I've thrown in a couple pics of the house and yard. Nowhere near the property you have around your gorgeous house but it's decent for me

Nice! Does the Mopar sign stay that is over the tool box...a must have in the deal...lol

I seriously considered asking!

Hey Goon looks like a sweet score. Heated garage... Yeah. No need to show the rest of the house. Who cares what that looks like - the garage sells the house. I'm sure the wife knows that. Good luck on the close and enjoy...

She knew mighty quick why I liked the place hahaha!

Cool beans!! How many sq ft? Well, it really doesn't matter because it'll get filled up no matter how big it is lol

don't have the sq. footage off hand but I'll measure next time I'm over. In those pics you aren't seeing the other garage bay in front of the washroom

Very nice Goon . . .hope that all works out for you !

I'm sure that it'll get a lot of use once you get moved in ! ! !

I really hope so Larry!

Fantastic Mike..where is my spot? LOL..Your a true car guy..show the garage but not the house. Is is close to where you are now?
AL

Always a spot for ya Al! It's in Breslau so even better Moparfest proximity lol. I would be in there Aug. 31 though so late for this years show

Hey Mike.....perfect man cave, couple of Mopars,big screen,killer stereo,hot tub....

Thanks Rick! The stereo and big screen will surely happen! Hot Tub is just out the back roller on the deck... I was thinking pool table in there! COuld even serve as another work bench with plywood thrown over it! hahah

elroy.jpgelroy1.jpgelroy2.jpg

That's real nice!! I have to rent a garage to have my own mancave. It will be fun decorating,wall space goes real fast.

:pink banana: Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party at Goons.

unnamed.jpgMy first weekend in the new place and the GF allowed me some time in the garage to get settled. Truth be told other than a small honey-do list we're pretty much all settled in already after the worst house-sale and move experience possible!

unnamed7648N11T.jpgunnamed5N19NXCI.jpgunnamedDI9FS4BB.jpgunnamedDB1HFSTR.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back