• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Tesla truck.

They didn't waste any money on design/looks.

They didn't waste any money on design/looks.

S-11570W.jpg images (26).jpeg

They took the old Honda Ridgeline design and said hold my beer....watch us screw this up to the next level! What a joke. All this fancy **** is great until you throw it in the walmart parking lot in Western NY in the February 0 degree snow and ice. Then things like the "Sliding" bed cover is frozen and breaks or won't open.

:lol::lol::lol:
They took the old Honda Ridgeline design and said hold my beer....watch us screw this up to the next level! What a joke. All this fancy **** is great until you throw it in the walmart parking lot in Western NY in the February 0 degree snow and ice. Then things like the "Sliding" bed cover is frozen and breaks or won't open.

WHERE is the TRUCK part of this abomination?

Someone said they thought he may have done the broken window demo on purpose to have the video go viral. Free promotion for that pos. The stock dropped like a rock so not sure that was worth it if that was his idea. You just never know with Musk....

What practical purpose would this serve as a truck. If it was not so butt ugly just maybe the bullet proof glass would not be needed.

Let’s see:
1. Looks like dog ****.
2. $40-$70,000 price.
3. Can’t haul-a buck out of the woods, cut firewood, rock, dirt, or anything.
4. Looks like dog ****.
5. Did I mention looks like dog ****.

No thanks, I’ll keep my ‘94 f150 with bulletproof 4.9 straight six. Suck on that Elon.

Building cars in China. Yet to make profit. Too much taxpayer dollars. Plug into Carbon making power plants to charge them. It’s all bullshit. Emission free my ***.

When the electro fools final have to pay a road use tax and higher electric bills to prevent black outs how loud will they scream?

Auto Transport Service
Back