• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B-Body

lovescars36

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I love Mopars (then Fords) No Chevies. I have a 66 Dodge Coronet 500. Liked them ever since I moved into my first house and had to go to the window to see what was rattling all the glass. It was a 66 Vitamin C orange Hemi Coronet pulling into the neighbors driveway across the street. After raising the kids and being able to save a bit of money, I starting looking for one around 7 years ago. I found one that I liked 2 years ago in Indy. Not a Hemi but a built 440 (497 stroker) Black on White. It was an original 383 4 barrel car (came with orignial engine as well) I have a question that someone may be able to answer.The Coronet 500 and the 383 4 barrel call-out are both placed on top of each other towards the front fender. I have also seen factory photos that show it this way. Most cars I have seen, have the Coronet 500 at the front of the fender but the 383 four barrel call-out closer to the door towards the bottom of the fender. Is this somethng like early vers uction where they changed the location at some point?

Thx Lovescars36

Picture of my Ride

Goint to the Moparfest in New Hamberg Ontario this August

welcome to FBBO from sunny Calif., very nice 66 Coronet 500

Very nice. Welcome.

Welcome to FBBO Lovescars36!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Love your car. Very, very, nice! If you can find the time, please post some more pictures of your car - We Love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Welcome Lovescars,nice car,im hopeing to attend moparfest this summer also

Auto Transport Service
Back