• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***NOT MINE***1968 Dodge Super Bee on ebay

1719071910312.png
1719071954754.png
1719072004960.png

Man, this guy's pic taking sucks.....I posted ones there weren't upside down etc.

From the seller..... Attention classic car enthusiasts! Take a look at this stunning 1968 Dodge Super Bee. This rare gem has been lovingly owned for 3 years and is ready for its next adventure. The exterior boasts a vibrant yellow color and a clean title, making it a desirable addition to any collection. While it is a project vehicle and needs some work, it has all the potential to be restored to its former glory. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this piece of history.

Needs 'some' work and stunning and lovingly own for 3 years???? :rofl:

This rare gem of mine is happy at home!

IMG_7051.jpeg

IMG_7050.jpeg

Nice of him while in his loving care that he thought to sand the paint off 1/2 the car and then let it rust.

About this vehicle​

Attention classic car enthusiasts! Take a look at this stunning 1968 Dodge Super Bee. This rare gem has been lovingly owned for 3 years and is ready for its next adventure. The exterior boasts a vibrant yellow color and a clean title, making it a desirable addition to any collection. While it is a project vehicle and needs some work, it has all the potential to be restored to its former glory. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this piece of history.

Vehicle Details​

68 Super Bee. Solid car. Has surface rust and has been in storage since we purchased it. No seats. Has glass. No powertrain. We can deliver for a fee.
s-l500.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

@DeltaV @58belvedere All I did was right click on 'copy image' and then hit 'paste' on here....
I'm using a cellphone and so it downloads from the eBay ad as a webp file.

Oh, copy and paste on cellphone works though. I usually save files for posterity. Lol

I'll go take a nap now. :p

1719076807709.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back