• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE-Chip Foose 1966 Dodge A100 van Built on Overhaulin show - $22500 (Thousand oaks)

NoCar2023

Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/thousand-oaks-chip-foose-1966-dodge/6790857243.html
They probably spent 100k building this.....pretty cool.
upload_2019-1-9_20-3-21.png

Last edited:
Uhhm, no offense but if you mean "cool" as in "not so hot" I would agree with you.
Looks like a toaster on wheels.

He’ll of a paint job... but that’s tough to look at.

Compared to some of his builds, this one is pretty “simple” looking but I kinda like it!

Always wondered about these cars after the new wears off. No clue of the situation. Hate to see people either have to sell these cars or wanting to sell these cars. TV or not. Ugly or not. A team of people put time into something that is being sold. I maybe out of place. If that paint looks even close to how it looks in the pictures it's a amazing job.

Id drive it, for sure. The wheels and tires would go on Craigslist/Ebay/swap meet/trash, whatever. It looks really nice, but the wheels make it look like a half hearted restomod attempt. Just my 2 cents, Lefty71

A100's are a love it or hate it thing, I happen to love them and would drive the wheels off of that! I saw the episode, should have a matching trailer and jet skiis to go with it if I remember correctly? Don't care for the rims though...

A100's are a love it or hate it thing, I happen to love them and would drive the wheels off of that! I saw the episode, should have a matching trailer and jet skiis to go with it if I remember correctly? Don't care for the rims though...

That was a different A100 silver/black two tone (surprise) with red stripe pick up truck they did that had the matching jet ski trailer. I just saw that re-run last weekend. I don't like a lot of his builds. They are all nice and a lot of nice craftsmanship but most are just not my style but Chip & Chris are both cool dudes. In fact, Chris came up to me at the Detroit Autorama a couple of years ago to b.s. about Mopars because I had a Dodge Motorsports jacket on. Chip was with him. Both very down to earth true car guys.

I liked the idea of putting a b body rallye instrument cluster in the A100. Overall they did a nice job on it.

My dad has always loved these carb over Dodge & Chevy vans. He is always looking for a Chevy van. Not me, it looks like if you slammed on the brakes you would endo. LOL.

Auto Transport Service
Back