• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE-Chip Foose 1966 Dodge A100 van Built on Overhaulin show - $22500 (Thousand oaks)

The 70's are long gone. Vans are no longer an "in thing".
I still think there's a cult thing to vans.

I belong to a Van site that has real enthusiasts involved ..... although many are 'shade-tree mechanics' and give advice akin to some of the more vocal rusty southerners over at FABO. :rolleyes:

Member Jim K is building a VERY VERY nice A100 pickup

This thing is WAY over the top nice

a100.jpg

a100a.jpg

Although they aren't what they were to us way back then; (a part time home, a traveling camper, or a portable brothel), I now have a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan and I absolutely love it! It is so comfortable & provides great utility for most of my needs. For Larger lugging I also have a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a regular cab (hard to find these days) & full size bed! There you have it; an old goat with old toys. I guess that means I am a still a partially functioning museum piece preparing for the great landfill, hopefully not for some time yet; "By Cracky!"
:lol:

I kinda like it, but black makes it a hard NO. I will never own a black car again (except for the two I own now, that I don't like much).

Now you got me nostalgic. Here is a shot of my old whore wagon!
van2.jpg

Here's a neat combo. An A-100 with a modern Ram box! I think I got this from our sister "For trucks Only" site.
custom A-100.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back