• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old mopar fan

Beautiful convertibles you have. Good luck with your charger search.

newwelcome.jpg

Thanks Don. I was in Manhattan when a record of 105 was set!

Thanks moparedtn. Was on Douglas lake near pigeon forge this summer with the family havin a blast! We brought back some souvenirs!

Resized_20230813_190541.jpeg

Thanks 71RRHI. We honeymooned on the big island and saw Diamondhead from Waikiki beach. Unforgettable!

Welcome to the site! Love convertibles, the Dart and Barracuda look great. Good luck on your search for a 70 Charger! The second generation Charger market is pretty tough out there these days. I took the best of worlds and combined my love of 70 Chargers and convertibles and built this!

8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

Thank you for the kind welcome. trishhritz. I have taken the boat tour of Alcatrez and eaten the best clam chowder in the world at Pier 39!

Thank you for your welcome, @chargervert . You have created an amazing build, something Mopar should have done back in the day. Truly a 1 of 1 build.

Welcome to the site! Love convertibles, the Dart and Barracuda look great. Good luck on your search for a 70 Charger! The second generation Charger market is pretty tough out there these days. I took the best of worlds and combined my love of 70 Chargers and convertibles and built this!

View attachment 1739563
@chargervert , Mopar Collectors guide will have an article on a 70 charger convertible next issue. Is it yours

It does look burnt orange in the photo

Auto Transport Service
Back