• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our Family Trip In A Red Bus Tour Through Glacier National Park 2017

IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0927.JPG
IMG_0920.JPG

Perfect timing....... we are heading west 8/9 from michigan.....yellowstone is first for 4 or 5 days.....then glacier ..... my question is... can we stay busy for four days??? Even if we have to drive ....thanks!

Are you passing through Mt. Rushmore? Yes there is a lot to see in Yellowstone and Glacier. You can see Lewis and Clark caverns outside of Butte Montana on your way up to Glacier.

We did mt rushmore twice....we are b lining streight to Yellowstone for 5 or so days then up to glacier...for 4 or 5 days....we are rafting around Yellowstone ...we have just over 2 weeks to burn!! Lookin for the WORLDS biggest ball of twine....lol

If you get the opportunity to visit the Canadian side of glacier its worth the trip, road to the sun is unbelievable too

9:40pm 8/9....heading West on I 80.....yellowstone by Friday!!!! In Iowa by Davenport....wife kicked me out of driver seat so I'm surfing.

Yes I have.
Took my then kids on a helicopter tour.
The immensity and beauty is overwhelming,
Simply stunning
A helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon is on my bucket list, never thought about Glacier National park, that would be very cool.

very nice glad to see you guys had a great time ,never been on a vacation or honey moon always working never time now I`m hitting the end of the line ,my viking cruise will be my only one I get
Pic-6.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your visit and all the beautiful pictures,we so often take our mountains ,waterfalls and clear untouched lakes and scenery for granted,,and usually takes someone like you to appreciate the country and remind us to do the same.We also think many places in the US are spectacular in beauty and we share in protecting these national parks for future generations!Cheers

I grew up in Missoula and have been to Glacier many times. All those pictures really really made me homesick.

It’s sad to see how the glaciers are almost gone.

What camera/model did you use to take these beautiful pictures?

Auto Transport Service
Back