• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pate Swap Meet @ Texas Motor Speedway 4/28- 5/1

Mike67

Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
I was just wanting to see if anyone is going to be out at the Pate Swap Meet? I've been going for 14 years and it's getting bigger every year The only problem is that there aren't enough Mopar vendors out there! Great venue, you can't see everything in one day just due to the shear size.... The picture is taken from the speedway and represents less than 25% of the whole thing....Hope to see you out there! pate-IMG_0173.jpg

Last edited:
You are correct, not enough Mopar vendors. I've been there a couple of times and split are group up to try to find more vendors but no such luck. If you are looking for Ford or Chevy parts then it's a good place to be.

I too have been there many times. Great show and a lot of parts/vendors/cars.....but......hardly any Mopar anything.

Have you guys ever been to the Mini Nats in Garland during August?

http://www.dallasmoparclub.com/activities.html Some parts, few vendors and a fair amount of eye candy!

No sir I have not, I'm going to try this year though!!!...So is mainly a swap meet or is it mainly new parts? Can't get enough of looking at mopars, Chevy and Ford's are everywhere....

Last edited:
It does have a swap meet, last year's was about 8 parts peeps...not large of course but more than pate

Last edited:
If that's the one on Labor Day weekend, then yes. I always enjoyed that one. Like you said not big but still more than Pates.

If that's the one on Labor Day weekend, then yes. I always enjoyed that one. Like you said not big but still more than Pates.
bee, thats the one!

However, if your into other makes/models Pates/goodguys is definitely wort the trip.

I got lucky last year @ Pate, that's where I was able to pick up my short block and a few other tidbits..... Last year was the biggest it's ever been, I think they opened up an additional 150 spots outside of the gated area closest to the showers.... Hopefully I can find a few other items I need.....we go up on weds morning and camp out til Saturday and always have a great time barring any weather events....

I have only missed a couple of Pate swap meets in the past 35 years, I always manage to drag something home whether I needed it or not. If nothing else it is a great way for any car guy or gal to put in some serious exercise just walking the event.

Auto Transport Service
Back