• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul Harrell won't be at the range anymore....

moparedtn

I got your Staff Member riiiight heeeere...
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
Rest in Peace, Paul. God must have taken you in your sleep; otherwise, there would have been one hell of a fight....
Godspeed and thank you, sir.

That is heavy. I cannot imagine the fear that he must have dealt with.
RIP, Sir.

I saw that last night... Damn Shame...
Apparently it's been a bad week for internet personalities....
For those who know who Rob "Rabbit" Pitts is, he also lost his battle with cancer....

May Paul rest in peace and I subscribed to his channel......and @Kern Dog, there's no fear....or there shouldn't be for believers. I'm at peace with it but just hope my demise will be a quick one so I'm not a burden to anyone.

Sucky way to go, the big C

RIP Paul

good idea on one of the final wished deal too

For those who know who Rob "Rabbit" Pitts is, he also lost his battle with cancer....

RIP Rob, aka "Rabbit" too
that sucks, he's 20 years younger than me,
I don't consider my self old at 65

May Paul rest in peace and I subscribed to his channel......and @Kern Dog, there's no fear....or there shouldn't be for believers. I'm at peace with it but just hope my demise will be a quick one so I'm not a burden to anyone.
Agree. Watching Paul for the last dozen years, I can almost bet he was dead earnest in his expressing that he felt
he'd somehow let everyone down by not making it longer than he did.
Everyone knows better than that - he participated in the channel practically up to the end - but I'd also bet he
didn't fear death; rather, he felt inconvenienced by it and hated how it interrupted what he was doing.

Dude was the real deal - and if I'm honest (and a bit morbid), I've picked up on a few cues on how to handle the
situation from him when it's my turn someday soon, too.

Thanks, I had temporarily forgotten about Rob. By all accounts, he fought the good fight as well.
RIP Rabbit.

He was a different type of guy for sure. Seemed like a “square” but I would put that down to his military training.

I liked that he seemed to be objective and left a lot of the hype out of his videos. The meat target was a real eye opener.

Auto Transport Service
Back