• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

5D6B9AC1-37B8-4BC5-BF8B-EBFB3FE34202.jpeg

That Coronet has seen better days but I'd be up for a better pic of that girl.

Last edited:
The 73-74 B bodies have really grown on me lately. Might have to get me one. But first, I'm really wanting a 78 Little red express.

The 73-74 B bodies have really grown on me lately. Might have to get me one. But first, I'm really wanting a 78 Little red express.
Agree on both counts, except unfortunately I sold my 73 Road Runner at Carlisle last year. I had it for 42 years. It was a great car, but I realized that I didn't have the time and money to do some of the work that it needed.

I really like 78 Little Red Express trucks, but I actually like the Warlock trucks a bit more. One day I'd love to have one with a stroked 340 or 360.
1720527199851.png

My buddy used to trailer his race car with a Warlock with a factory 400.

You'll pay more for a 78 LRE than a 73/74 RR in the same condition.

Unlike the LRE which only came with a 360, a Warlock could be had with a 318, 360, 400, or 440, and IIRC started in 76, for a much longer run. Could also come in many more colors, and 4x4.

Last edited:
You'll pay more for a 78 LRE than a 73/74 RR in the same condition.

Unlike the LRE which only came with a 360, a Warlock could be had with a 318, 360, 400, or 440, and IIRC started in 76, for a much longer run. Could also come in many more colors, and 4x4.
Your right. But the bug has bitten. I want a 78 LRE. Black interior and A/C. As soon as I get more storage that will be what I'm on the hunt for.

Auto Transport Service
Back