• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

As I've said before...I don't think there's a "no" in that entire bunch.
Gosh...dont want to start any arguments, but I only see a couple of 'yes's' and maybe a maybe...
"Differences in opinions is what makes the ponies run" as my Dad usta say. :)

Last edited:
A07DBCEA-6A81-4AE6-B486-F1DC37793651.jpeg

Gosh...dont want to start any arguments, but I only see a couple of 'yes's' and maybe a maybe...
"Differences in opinions is what makes the ponies run" as my Dad usta say. :)

You're not one of those guys that likes fake, volleyball sized boobs, steak fry sized collagen lips, and palm frond size, asymmetrical, spray painted eyebrows, are you?

All those girls in the party pic are naturally beautiful, not overly made up, and proportionate for their body types.

You're not one of those guys that likes fake, volleyball sized boobs, steak fry sized collagen lips, and palm frond size, asymmetrical, spray painted eyebrows, are you?

All those girls in the party pic are naturally beautiful, not overly made up, and proportionate for their body types.
Absolutely not.
Just thought it interesting the differences in perception of aesthetic preferences. I love the photo - SO period - but just thought it noteworthy the variance is 'tastes', thats all. Its a subject I think about and used to discuss at length ; best example is with my own father. We had lengthy discussions over the years over the philosophy of aesthetics and differed greatly in our opinions. Of course, as my 'opinion' IS objective fact...:poke: but anyway, as an example - Dad preferred short, almost petit girls with shorter dark hair [like my mom] and I have always been attracted to tall, thinner girls with long lighter hair [like my wife]. Dad thought angular cars like my 67 Belvedere were a blight yet thought his 911 was beautiful. I think the 911 looks like a crouching toad. Neat and interesting car, but NOT gorgeous. Etc etc.
Surely many factors enter into one's visual preferences, most probably unknowable. I'm sure it is by design as what a boring world it would be if we all liked the exact same thing and everything looked alike/only liked a particular 'type'. Plus, guys like me would never have a chance with beautiful girls like my bride if they only were interested in Tom Selleck types...
Just a comment on perception, thats all.

Absolutely not.
Just thought it interesting the differences in perception of aesthetic preferences. I love the photo - SO period - but just thought it noteworthy the variance is 'tastes', thats all. Its a subject I think about and used to discuss at length ; best example is with my own father. We had lengthy discussions over the years over the philosophy of aesthetics and differed greatly in our opinions. Of course, as my 'opinion' IS objective fact...:poke: but anyway, as an example - Dad preferred short, almost petit girls with shorter dark hair [like my mom] and I have always been attracted to tall, thinner girls with long lighter hair [like my wife]. Dad thought angular cars like my 67 Belvedere were a blight yet thought his 911 was beautiful. I think the 911 looks like a crouching toad. Neat and interesting car, but NOT gorgeous. Etc etc.
Surely many factors enter into one's visual preferences, most probably unknowable. I'm sure it is by design as what a boring world it would be if we all liked the exact same thing and everything looked alike/only liked a particular 'type'. Plus, guys like me would never have a chance with beautiful girls like my bride if they only were interested in Tom Selleck types...
A friend of mine always said, " If we all liked the same thing, we would all be screwing my girlfriend! ".

Absolutely not.

Agree...and I forgot to include the "stick poking" smiley in my response.

Looks like you got the implied one anyway.

I prefer "realistic" looking women, with good, lasting facial structure (the kind that will still be pretty in 20-30+ years) and are height/weight proportional.
I also favor the petite side but with some curves.
My wife is 5'2.5" but carries herself as, and is often assumed to be 5'6".
35-23-34

Auto Transport Service
Back