• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress report, Junkyard Dog

Matt,
As with Prop's thread, I've been lurking in this thread. You are no less an artist than Prop and Donny et al...
Just wanted to chip in my support and thanks for all the info you put in this forum for others.
Know, that more people than you know of, surely read and admire what you gents do.
I just wanted to say hi and WOW, great job!!

Daryn
Same here Matt and all I can say is simply amazing.

Be waiting for the it's painted pics Matt. Let us know here please. I am trully inspired and can't wait to get home and start on mine.

I can't wait for you to get home and start on yours as well. You can bet I'll keep updating this thread as progress is made.

Sweet Matt!!!

slowly but surely she's comin' along!!! keep it up brotha!!

You know it, I'm very stoked! I'm bringing my latest acquisition home tomorrow so I will finally have a very kool driver. The '67 Imperial in my sig and I'm very excited for this as well! Pics and a new thread will follow.

Great to see the dog back Matt!! Cool and ill agree with you GO CARL! This will most likely get you going again seeing it coming together. Good luck! be watching....
thumbs.gif

Good luck on the The '67 Imperial...

An Imperial, eh?? you goin' high class on us Matt?? lol

got any pics of her??

I do have a bunch of pics of it but the car hasn't seen the light of day (outside a garage) in 4 years so I'd kinda like to wash and wax it before I post any pics of it here. It's a REALLY nice piece with almost no rust at all ever as it spent it's entire life in Washington state, Arizona and my buddies garage. Let's just call it the "Silver Bullet" for now.

I've seen the Imperial, :eusa_shhh: before Matt bought it. Looks pretty kool even with the dust on it. Rumor has it Matt is going to be wearing a tux at the next swap meet with his new fancy car :icon_king:

PS nice work on the dog!

Glad to see the '68 getting some love Matt. The old dog deserves it.

Imperial you say.......high-falutin dude now a days eh. Congrat's on the chrysler!

Ok, I couldn't resist, even though it's not clean yet I did blow some of the dust off with a test drive!

Attachments

• IMG_8238_6.jpg
    IMG_8238_6.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 630
Matt that is awesome!! And a 2door to boot. Definately a cool driver. You can take all yor buddies to the ball game in that one.

that's a nice chrysler matt.what motor is in it(didn't know if you said what it had or not)?

1967 440! 915 heads? Output? That car is really cool, if I lived in the US I would have 10-15 cars, there are so many cool cars out there.

Really nice Imperial you have there. Another project of yours? Ok I'm done reading the posts. Congratulations and keep us posted, thanks. Roadbird.

Nice looking ride Matt! You sure find some nice ones..

Auto Transport Service
Back