• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road runner price check

Shut

Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
Hello to all

Can you tell me the price range for Road runers 71, 72 please?

In the last years the price are increase a lot of…. But in the last months the price are falling down…

Thanks in advance and best regards

Hagerty sent me an email recommending I increase the value of my 71RR. So I think the value are increasing
Screenshot_20240728_085313_Gmail.jpg

Hello to all

Can you tell me the price range for Road runers 71, 72 please?

In the last years the price are increase a lot of…. But in the last months the price are falling down…

Thanks in advance and best regards
How long is a piece of string?

Condition, pictures, provenance etc..... :rolleyes:

Yup: 71's had such a fantastic array of options. There are far more variables in 71 pricing than any other year IMO. Collectors that would never consider a 383 anything will consider the right 71 383 car with an attractive option package.

How long is a piece of string?

Condition, pictures, provenance etc..... :rolleyes:
Yes its true I dont send the specs…. I mean in general. Its difficult to speak indivually…. Thank you

Yup: 71's had such a fantastic array of options. There are far more variables in 71 pricing than any other year IMO. Collectors that would never consider a 383 anything will consider the right 71 383 car with an attractive option package.

Yeah its true.. I dont think it but its right a 383 highly optioned its cool

I think what I have been seeing is,that basket case project cars for 71/72 Road Runner 340/383/400 cars are from 1 to 10 grand. One grand would be a stripped out rusty roller missing everything and ten grand being the same rusty car with the parts included. Decent project cars are from 10 to 20 grand with matching numbers cars being on the higher end. Decent driver cars are from 20 to 35 grand,and restored cars are from 35 to 60 grand. Factors like matching numbers cars,4 speed cars, painted bumper cars with the rubber eyebrow, and air grabber hood equipped cars can sway the prices a few thousand higher, as can the right color combinations. Six Barrel and Hemi equipped cars are in another league.

Last edited:
I think what I have been seeing is,that basket case project cars for 71/72 Road Runner 340/383/400 cars are from 1 to 10 grand. One grand would be a stripped out rusty roller missing everything and ten grand being the same rusty car with the parts included. Decent project cars are from 10 to 20 grand with matching numbers cars being on the higher end. Decent driver cars are from 20 to 35 grand,and restored cars are from 35 to 60 grand. Factors like matching numbers cars,4 speed cars, painted bumper cars with the rubber eyebrow, and air grabber hood equipped cars can sway the prices a few thousand higher, as can the right color combinations. Six Barrel and Hemi equipped cars are in another league.

Better off buying a nice 71 for 50 grand than buying that 10 grand rusty roller that you’ll have to dump 80 grand into that’ll be worth 50 when it’s done.

Or that unrestored green track pack car for 27K

Auto Transport Service
Back