• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday mornings...

Everything I know I learned from the Three Stooges and I never poked anyone in the eyes or hit someone over the head.
My older sister was quite jealous when I came along, she wanted to hit me with a hammer after watching the Three Stooges! Later on she got in trouble because she bent one of the chrome pipes from the Electrolux vacuum cleaner after hitting me with it!

My older sister was quite jealous when I came along, she wanted to hit me with a hammer after watching the Three Stooges! Later on she got in trouble because she bent one of the chrome pipes from the Electrolux vacuum cleaner after hitting me with it!

hold my beer......my 2 older brothers threw salt in my eyes after seeing Mr Fugi and Professor Tonaka do it on WWF wrestling......... wrestling is real! :mad:

rumor has it you ate your Saturday morning cereal from a dog dish hubcap :poke:

For God's sake, your head will heal, that pipe on that vacuum is shot and expensive.

That METV channel is great, a few nights ago on Andy and Barney Gomer joined the marines and met Sgt Carter- the beginnings of Gomer Pile USMC show 1964

Auto Transport Service
Back