• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Pics of your 68 or 69 Roadrunner

to keep this thread going

here's a quick video i shot the other day with the new cam

http://youtu.be/uYAGX7_iIxw

and here's a pic with the new wheels

april2013001_zps299d0f5d.jpg

april2013002_zps4a764df6.jpg

one i found on enternet. it's what mine is suposta look like and will one day.

Attachments

• byrr.jpeg
    byrr.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 680
one i found on enternet. it's what mine is suposta look like and will one day.
Thats a sharp looking color!

- - - Updated - - -

The color on the car is JJ1. The interior package is H4N. Has the normal Road Runner 360 decor package. Thanks for the kind words.

I need to ask a question, If your car is optioned to be this color, or any car color, if you for instance use the same color but, paint it with the newer type paint, like candy colors or BC/CC, does it hurt the points when your talking "original" that much, or possibly not at all?

ii think plymouth called it bahama yellow and dodge called it butterscotch. i've seen 3 on the internet only 1 other than mine.

Bigman, Thats one nice looking cockpit you have there from what i can see of it! I didn't think i would like the white faced gauges in the speedometer section of a 69 Runner but you just changed my mind!!

- - - Updated - - -

ii think plymouth called it bahama yellow and dodge called it butterscotch. i've seen 3 on the internet only 1 other than mine.

either/or, i sure like it.. White stripes instead of black ill bet would look sharp to!

to keep this thread going

here's a quick video i shot the other day with the new cam

http://youtu.be/uYAGX7_iIxw

and here's a pic with the new wheels

april2013001_zps299d0f5d.jpg

april2013002_zps4a764df6.jpg

Great video!! That car rocks. Love the color. You really do some nice work! :headbang:

Thats a sharp looking color!

- - - Updated - - -

I need to ask a question, If your car is optioned to be this color, or any car color, if you for instance use the same color but, paint it with the newer type paint, like candy colors or BC/CC, does it hurt the points when your talking "original" that much, or possibly not at all?

I'm not sure on that Ron. I'm pretty sure they will take off points if its not the original enamel paint. I just don't know how much yet untill it does get judged.

Everyone thought I was crazy for painting my car it's original color LL1. Now they all love it. I am almost done other than a little interior work and my bumpers.

Attachments

• MY68RR12.JPG
    MY68RR12.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 652
Auto Transport Service
Back