• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Pics of your 68 or 69 Roadrunner

new paint.jpg

new paint

W E C :icon_thumright: nice love the color and your paint scheme :blob1:

Nice looking 69 Funship .. what is that convert behind it? Tail lights looks diff on rt/left. Also why do you have a ~71 B body hood emblem for an avatar?

What in the hell are you hiding form us! I NEED TO KNOW. LOL just kidding .. no seriously "post some moar pics".

Hate the rear end all jacked up like they do them..Im sure a smaller tire with rear sitting down will hook just as good..

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant to reply to this pic..

Not mine, it's Jim's from Wisconsin. 440 and a 727. Not stock.

Nice looking 69 Funship .. what is that convert behind it? Tail lights looks diff on rt/left. Also why do you have a ~71 B body hood emblem for an avatar?

What in the hell are you hiding form us! I NEED TO KNOW. LOL just kidding .. no seriously "post some moar pics".

I'm hiding NOTHING!! You've NOTHING ON ME EITHER!! :icon_winkle:

Thanks for the compliment. She's been a bit of work..mainly dealing with previous owners handy work but its a labor of love and I'm making good headway. The convert behind it is my wifes '97 Chrysler Sebring. As for my other mopars, I've a '68 Fury III 2 dr, a '89 Dodge D250 p/u, a '72 Dart that I wedged a 383 in back in the day and....well that is about it for the mopar family unless you count an '81 Jeep CJ5. As for my avatar, I just liked the emblem. *LOL*

- - - Updated - - -

looks fimilar for some reason..........

That Sir is a fine looking car! :icon_salut:

to keep this thread going

here's a quick video i shot the other day with the new cam

http://youtu.be/uYAGX7_iIxw

and here's a pic with the new wheels

april2013001_zps299d0f5d.jpg

april2013002_zps4a764df6.jpg

What exhaust are you running on it, Flowmaster's? That cam sounds sweet, Wheels look great!

What exhaust are you running on it, Flowmaster's? That cam sounds sweet, Wheels look great!

yep, its got a 3" x-pipe with 3" flows. i have tailpipes for it but haven't got around to putting them back on.

A shameless bump so that I can finally showcase my "un-hippied" Plymouth on this great thread.

Before:

101_4214.jpg

during:

102_5754.jpg

After:

show3_zps2028ae16.jpg

show1_zps2f537c9b.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back