• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sick of crappy parts

71roadunnerWI

Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score
It's really getting old ordering parts only to find out their nothing but junk. Why do all these supposed reputable company sell this foreign made crap? The latest POS I ordered is this positive battery cable bracket and everybody sells this POS. They should be ashamed of themselves wrong shape to short no locating tab just junk. Here is a short list with pictures of the company's that sell this junk. What a waste of time, energy and money.

Screenshot_20240804_175436_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240804_175408_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240804_175403_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240804_175317_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240804_175311_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240804_175302_Gallery.jpg

They all buy from the same supplier.

It's really getting old ordering parts only to find out their nothing but junk. Why do all these supposed reputable company sell this foreign made crap? The latest POS I ordered is this positive battery cable bracket and everybody sells this POS. They should be ashamed of themselves wrong shape to short no locating tab just junk. Here is a short list with pictures of the company's that sell this junk. What a waste of time, energy and money.

View attachment 1705806

View attachment 1705807

View attachment 1705808

View attachment 1705809

View attachment 1705810

View attachment 1705811
More like this?

Screenshot_20240804_182605_Firefox.jpg

I botched up routing one strap tying down my Challenger in my trailer to bring it home from Moparty last year, and found a front brake hose damaged when I got home. I went to NAPA the next day and ordered a new hose. It was over $30, made in China and didn’t look very good. I remembered I had a couple barely used brake hoses I’d removed from another of my Challengers when I disassembled it for restoration in the late 90s, so dug them out. They looked brand new, and I’d had DOT 5 in that car, so cleaned one up and installed it on my car instead. I returned the Chineseum hose back to NAPA.

Yep paid big money for the dash bezels on the Bee. Black paint on them was made of water,you touch it wrong and the black came off. :BangHead:

Yep paid big money for the dash bezels on the Bee. Black paint on them was made of water,you touch it wrong and the black came off. :BangHead:
Who’s were those so I can avoid them?

My main problem is all these big name companys willingly sell this crap. I would like to hear from anyone that works for one of these company's and how they can justify sell stuff like this knowing its crap. That's why I named them in this post because their nothing but junk peddlers.

Wrong shape, wrong length and no locating tab. So all it wants to do is rotate upside down when bolted in place. I wish I had a original to do a side by side photo but I cant find my original.

Good luck

maybe look at or try, link below
they had some good stuff when I bought from them
especially, the lil' stuff like that, albeit it been 10 years now

www.megapartsUSA.com

Thanks for the tip, but I just looked and they sell the same POS as everybody else. Don't any of these company's check the crap they sell for fitment and correctness? It really is sad. . Add megapartsUSA to the list

You would think somebody that works for one of these company's would have bought this POS and tried to install on their car and realized that their company is selling junk. And you would hope they would do something about it, but I guess not. The name of the game is profit over quality.

I have recently had both a new master cylinder and new rear wheel cylinder fail. I chalk this up to Chinese inferior crap. I ordered a replacement master cylinder, and was happy to see that it did not come from China. Thailand, instead. Yay!

Auto Transport Service
Back