• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

" So...fish eat fish?"

It's a natural part of the food chain with the wild brown trout I fly fish for in central PA. Wild browns subsist on a diet that is 80% insects, and normally grow to an adult size of about a foot on this food source. But once in a while, an outlier becomes cannibalistic. The state record, caught by master angler Joe Humphreys, who taught fly fishing as a Penn State professor, topped 16 pounds, and was nearly a yard long. These monsters are caught at night, using live bait or a wet fly that resembles a smaller trout. The variable food chain reminds me somewhat of my experience in business.

What do these idiots think happens to fish in the ocean that expire? Have they never seen a shark eat a fish? Amazing...

MSN
Some people have no clue how nature works. It is amazing, do they think there’s a salad bar that’s set up and everything just eats together?

Sheesh...hasn't EVERYBODY seen an image like this at some point??

Capture.JPG

If it smells like fish you might not want to eat it? Asking for a friend. :rofl:

My great grandpop owned a boat yard, always said to "...clean your fish...", and yes, he was a dirty old man too!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back