• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring in Ohio and lovin it

747mopar

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Wow, what a beautiful weekend. It was 71 degrees today, to me that's perfect. It's making me a little nervous though because I wanted my car on the road by spring and now we are getting our first signs "better get on the ball".

step away from the computer, and get out to the garage :)

I've been outside all day and only came in to help the wife get the kids ready for bed. Finished putting the floor in our new wood shop
(can't wait to move all of the woodworking tools out of the garage), fixed our driveway, cleaned up around and in the garage and fit a little time in to work on the car a little. Trust me I'm not in the house when it's like this.

I've been outside all day and only came in to help the wife get the kids ready for bed. Finished putting the floor in our new wood shop
(can't wait to move all of the woodworking tools out of the garage), fixed our driveway, cleaned up around and in the garage and fit a little time in to work on the car a little. Trust me I'm not in the house when it's like this.

Same hear east of ya, The wife and i were outside doing a little of everything today from cleaning the yard to bleeding my brakes and getting the car out in the sun, I had to smile when i seen you said 71, It very well could have been that high hear but i wasn't in and looked at the temp, Busier then i thought i guess, but yes, BEAUTIFUL day it was! Hate to see it turn cold again but i heard its going to throw some snow showers at us i think Wednesday.. Oh well, springs coming our way! :)

Spent most of the day between the yard and garage myself, but it only got to about 55* here.

yup a nice day ,got alot of stuff done,hear monday is going to be the same:icon_sunny:

Yeah it was about the same here today too. I did actually pull the covers off the RR for the 1st time in 6 months and take it for a couple mile drive. Was nice to get it out again... But yeah another stretch of crappy weather is on the way for the next week.

Yeah, it sure was a beautiful day...and I missed it! My daughter qualified for the Ohio Jr. Olympic's and I spent the whole day at an indoor swim meet, but I do love to watch her swim. It figures that it's raining to beat the band today. Oh well, there's always next time...spring is'a comin':sunny:

Brad

51degrees here and raining like hell:crybaby2:

supposed to hit 90 degrees already this week!ya its unseasonably warm,but who cares,i love it!

we got to 80* a few times recently & I love it

Auto Transport Service
Back