• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stock Ride Height Help

Thanks for bearing with me and for allowing me to hikack this thread… :p
When ‘blade’ is referenced I was thinking what I’m pointing to in the picture below but I think ‘blade’ actually refers to the part that rotates inside the LCA. Is that correct? That would now make sense.

IMG_4053.jpeg

LCA's B Body 72 Satellite 004 (Small).JPG
LCA's B Body 72 Satellite 013 (Small).JPG

Top picture is the blade, bottom Pic is the underside of the blade . Where they are suggesting you measure from.

IMG_6460.jpeg
I love the way your car sits. Mines a bit higher in the front. I can’t make up my mind how I like it. Front suspension has been rebuilt and waiting to get the alignment done.

I love the way mine sets with some rake but it don’t have much suspension travel in the front. I’m going to crank it up a 1/2” at a time until it doesn’t bottom out on this pothole at the house lol

IMG_0117.jpeg

View attachment 1734976I love the way your car sits. Mines a bit higher in the front. I can’t make up my mind how I like it. Front suspension has been rebuilt and waiting to get the alignment done.
Adjust the ride height to where you want it before getting alignment… and if you lower it a lot, check your clearances

IMG_3057.jpeg

View attachment 1734976I love the way your car sits. Mines a bit higher in the front. I can’t make up my mind how I like it. Front suspension has been rebuilt and waiting to get the alignment done.
I think the size of the bars can influence the comfort/ride height equation. I make adjustments 1/4 turn at a time.

With a couple bounces before re-measuring.

Auto Transport Service
Back