• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the NASA thread and anything related

207151main_vonbraun-kennedy.jpg

9e110f5f1d9ada1b7e88fe1e69c48043.jpg
Dr. Werner von Braun `s test flight in a T-38 at Edwards Air Force Base 1963

12c52599e596e9b8b6e8ac1b68b9c12e.jpg
strange old military fun 1950 Miss Atomic Bomb winner http://flashbak.com/miss-atomic-bomb-when-vegas-showgirls-put-the-sex-in-armageddon-photos-12965/
MissAtomicBomb_TanyaLinkProd.jpg

Last edited:
Therein lies the disappointment of our space program.....birthed out of nazi peenemunde rocket program. 40,000 nazis brought into this country under 'operation paperclip', given carte blanche & inserted into multiple areas of government & research programs.
& the nazi sibling program,,'operation sonnenkinder'.
Von Braun,, FACT,,,,a nazi. Can a Zebra change its stripes,,,doubtful.

ski do you guys keep this tradition going today what do you guys call her Miss Nuclear Bomb......... sorry ski couldn't resit it :lol:

ee1b9735243affec027885dd00b85a0e--poster-prints-art-prints.jpg

Did some stuff at Vandenberg AFB awhile back....I can't figure out why they wouldn't let us take pictures from down at the platform lol
slc6image2.jpg

View attachment 496865

Did some stuff at Vandenberg AFB awhile back....I can't figure out why they wouldn't let us take pictures from down at the platform lol
View attachment 496866

I used to go to the "hill" in Lompoc
Vandenberg's Tracking site, supported the Launch vehicles
Watching and listening to the Plasma crackling as the Delta, Atlas, or what ever launch vehicle was going up.
Awesome GIG, albeit at 0200Hrs, 0300Hrs etc.
All we would hope to catch was good "DECOM Lock" on the 2 "S-band" frequencies for anyone who understands Telemetry

rsz-1280px_Aerial_view_of_Glenn_Research_Center_at_Lewis_Field.jpg
http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/organizations/nasa/nasa-glenn-inducts-first-class-hall-fame/
nasa_glenn.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back