• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wrong, but funny

078B21E0-01FB-4855-94F9-B3E38A711D79.jpeg

This one is also true, at least for me.
1668050010193.png

There were countless days that I worked out of town and the stress of the long commute led me to just go into the bedroom and fall face down on the bed and rest in total silence until I felt able to come out and talk to Mary without being in a shitty mood and upsetting her.

View attachment 1371020

There were countless days that I worked out of town and the stress of the long commute led me to just go into the bedroom and fall face down on the bed and rest in total silence until I felt able to come out and talk to Mary without being in a shitty mood and upsetting her.
I know this is the meme thread but. That’s why 78% of suicides are male. We’re not allowed to show our emotions, we’re weak if we do. We’re not allowed to talk about our feelings, because we’re weak if we admit we have them. That’s why when men are around men they act like children, because we all know the BS, but are afraid to talk about it, so we revert to our childhood when we were happy.

And women think they want the same rights as us, nah, I want the same rights as them.

I know this is the meme thread but. That’s why 78% of suicides are male. We’re not allowed to show our emotions, we’re weak if we do. We’re not allowed to talk about our feelings, because we’re weak if we admit we have them. That’s why when men are around men they act like children, because we all know the BS, but are afraid to talk about it, so we revert to our childhood when we were happy.

And women think they want the same rights as us, nah, I want the same rights as them.
and males complete the job instead of seeking attention and sympathy.

and there's that testosterone.

View attachment 1371020

I have always de stressed on my commute home minimum of an hour. Most of the time my shitty mood is gone by the time I stumble out of my van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back